Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
We drove 45 minutes to the border, and then check the passports, my fiancee Picked up hers and her old expired passport... Go back home to pick mine too and back to the border... A big waste of time, but we laughed about it and enjoyed the longer road trip

We are now in Saratoga!

We drove 45 minutes to the border, and then check the passports, my fiancee Picked up hers and her old expired passport... Go back home to pick mine too and back to the border... A big waste of time, but we laughed about it and enjoyed the longer road trip

We are now in Saratoga!
Have fun Martin!! Saratoga is a lot of fun! I recommend the Gelato!

We are now in Saratoga!
I hear it's snowing a little west of Saratoga....

hope you guys stay warm and hit it straight, ( except for pete, gotta love that sexy ball flight, nice tight little draw ) , wish i was there but am stuck working, if any one needs to get a hold of me my number is 911, lol

By "a little west", you mean Colorado, right?
50 miles or so. Might as well be Colorado....

hope you guys stay warm and hit it straight, ( except for pete, gotta love that sexy ball flight, nice tight little draw ) , wish i was there but am stuck working, if any one needs to get a hold of me my number is 911, lol
I can still hear the PING of your putter.........

By "a little west", you mean Colorado, right?

I hear it's snowing a little west of Saratoga....
It was snowing a bit on the drive South, pretty much the whole ride from Montréal to lake george. Nothing on the ground mind you, but snow flakes all the way

Have we decided for sure? Half moon at 9?

I think the mass guys will be there as well

Using Tapatalk

Ill try to be there at 9 too, can you guys give me the address?

Enjoy you diner guys. Wish I was there !

Enjoy you diner guys. Wish I was there !
Not sure it gets any better than breakfast and golf with THPers. Wish you were here too pop.

Not sure it gets any better than breakfast and golf with THPers. Wish you were here too pop.
What clubs do I need to bring for you tomorrow?

What clubs do I need to bring for you tomorrow?
Well I think Pete is bringing me Apex 5i-PW I have my putter and 2 drivers so wedges and fw's but I could always just play out of Pete's bag for that lol.

Well I think Pete is bringing me Apex 5i-PW I have my putter and 2 drivers so wedges and fw's but I could always just play out of Pete's bag for that lol.
No problem. 56/60 for Wedges or 54/58?

No problem. 56/60 for Wedges or 54/58?
Man. Decisions. What's the models of the 2 and bounces? Not to get too picky but just curious.

Man. Decisions. What's the models of the 2 and bounces? Not to get too picky but just curious.
Callaway Jaws CC or TaylorMade XFt for 56/60

J40 for 54/58.

Not sure of the bounces off top of my head. The 2 60 degrees are low like 6ish.

J40 for 54/58.

Man tough decision there. I'll go with the J40's I got some experience with them. Appreciate it Dean!!

Sounds like you guys got a great group! Have fun guys

Have fun guys!! I want to see lots of pictures!

J40 for 54/58.

I was told there would be no math…

See you all at the diner at 9.....(maybe)

I'm planning on leaving the Srixon driver @ home, but if there's anyone that wants to try it, I could bring it. Just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back