Unoffical THP Fantasy Hockey 2014/215

well hopefully they show up tomorrow! i could sure use the help....

Gonna be at the game tomorrow against Pittsburgh. Hope it's a little more competitive than last time.

Gonna be at the game tomorrow against Pittsburgh. Hope it's a little more competitive than last time.

You have season tix or know someone who does?
I'm envious yet not.
Would like to go to a game again...it's been a while, but so hard to have a good time or justify cost when we suck!

You have season tix or know someone who does?
I'm envious yet not.
Would like to go to a game again...it's been a while, but so hard to have a good time or justify cost when we suck!

We have seasons. It's still fun just being there. You ever want to go let me know. The Harbor Center they just finished is incredible.

We have seasons. It's still fun just being there. You ever want to go let me know. The Harbor Center they just finished is incredible.

Wow dude thanks!
hopefully i can take you up on the offer this year.
It's not looking great tho for the team...
Still best sport on ice!

I can't believe Corey Perry is missing his third game with the flu. My team could use his production.

Benched my goalies again for yesterday and today. It's a good thing because Miller would have blown my stats.

I'm just like the Flyers have been for all of these years, no goalie. Bobrovsky needs to get back soon, I'm basically giving away the goalie stats since he got hurt.

I'm just like the Flyers have been for all of these years, no goalie. Bobrovsky needs to get back soon, I'm basically giving away the goalie stats since he got hurt.

Are you going to get your minimum starts this week?

That dark guy in the middle has come back and is now kicking my butt.

Are you going to get your minimum starts this week?

Not this week, I picked up and dropped a total of three goalies trying to get them. If Bobrovsky is out another week, I may need to try to make a trade.

Ouch that just giving him a bunch of points.

2 Weeks in a row with just horrid production from my team. Shame on you Moore Power. I expected better things.

Ouch that just giving him a bunch of points.

I guess the good thing is that he was winning them anyway, had I been up in any of those categories I would be really frustrated.

Just not good enough this week.

I've got another solid week going. Just need to finish strong.

I'm having a decent week, but I'm barely ahead in a lot of categories.

I'm having a decent week, but I'm barely ahead in a lot of categories.

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. May the best Swedish twin win.

Well made some roster moves this morning, time to cut bait on a few.

That dark guy in the middle has come back and is now kicking my butt.

what a weekend comeback!
it helps when your goalie plays the Sabres.... ouch, that hurts me on the inside. :disapointed:

Hey guys saw the trades, I'm traveling but i'll take a look the next couple of days when i get a chance

Using Tapatalk

I cant beleive i benched paccioretty tomight....

I just don't think I'm going to have enough horses in the race this week and it's going to cost me.

thanks a lot Yahoo for sucking ass donkeys.

Spurgeon was activated off the IR for Thursday's game, yet Yahoo still believes he's on IR.

1 goal, 1 PPP, and 8 SOGs.....wasted.

go F your mom Yahoo.

Spurgeon was activated off the IR for Thursday's game, yet Yahoo still believes he's on IR.

go F your mom Yahoo.

I love the way they can't figure out our league doesn't use PMs (thanks "not a democracy" Dan) when calculating the rankings. They're pretty useless when looking for FAs.

Last edited:

go F your mom Yahoo.

Can't you still activate the player? Did the points simply not show up after being activated? Isn't that something that can be corrected?

Back