Unoffical THP Fantasy Hockey 2014/215

Yeah, apparently the tie break worked in my favor.
Congrats on the win!

On another note we need a prize of some sort for this league next season. Thoughts?

On another note we need a prize of some sort for this league next season. Thoughts?

I like the idea. do we offer some sort of prize as we enter the league next year? or do you think we ca ask THP to make it a bit more official by giving a little something to the winners?

I like it.

Can't hurt to ask but we could always just organize it ourselves. That way we can come up with the prize. Just a thought

not sure what it was, but there has been a contest a while ago where everyone said what they would give, I liked the idea

not sure what it was, but there has been a contest a while ago where everyone said what they would give, I liked the idea
Yeah or we could just do like 10 bucks through PayPal or something to keep it interesting. Might make people take it a bit more serious myself included haha

If THP were to make it offical we would need a lot more people involved. Also this way we would be able to send the winner a Crosby or Marchand jersey if we choose.

Crest did you sign up for the bracket challenge yet. I hope everyone from the NHL thread joins.

If THP were to make it offical we would need a lot more people involved. Also this way we would be able to send the winner a Crosby or Marchand jersey if we choose.

Crest did you sign up for the bracket challenge yet. I hope everyone from the NHL thread joins.
I would rather finish dead last then get either one of those "prizes" Hahah

Scrap not yet but I will tonight for sure

I would be willing to send one of these bad boys to the winner. If they want it of course

14e2287919b231bc9363d39e029a4c86.jpg

I would be willing to send one of these bad boys to the winner. If they want it of course

14e2287919b231bc9363d39e029a4c86.jpg

Now I really wish I won. I love those cups, perfect for an adult beverage when the smoker is fired up.

Now I really wish I won. I love those cups, perfect for an adult beverage when the smoker is fired up.

PM me your addy and I will send you one. I kept more than enough for myself haha

When is the deadline? I still have to sign up.

Congrats on the win HEEZ!

Back