Week 11 - THP Fantasy Football

Perplexed at some of these trades taking place. Interesting how someone picks up a guy off waivers and immediately trades him.

Oh well it is what it is.

What's perplexing? I picked up CJ knowing his short term value, but he isn't starting for me over Morris or Lynch, and I needed a TE
and there is nothing available on waivers.

Edit: nvm, you're talking about you league

What's perplexing? I picked up CJ knowing his short term value, but he isn't starting for me over Morris or Lynch, and I needed a TE
and there is nothing available on waivers.

Edit: nvm, you're talking about you league

My issue was why pick up the guy if you are immediately going to trade him for two guys that make your team no better.

Thomas will be luck to scrap up 5 carries a game and Cadet is lucky to be a third down back at best.

Like I mentioned in the scheme of things it is what it is.

No harm no foul.

My issue was why pick up the guy if you are immediately going to trade him for two guys that make your team no better.

Thomas will be luck to scrap up 5 carries a game and Cadet is lucky to be a third down back at best.

No harm no foul.

it's all a guessing game though right? you don't know that is what will happen, just as much as I don't. I'm not buying the hype on Anderson, and I could make something happen with picking him up. Why not then? It may not pan out, but that could happen with any player, any time. :shrug:

League 1: Mark Sanchez available. Looking for a WR.

it's all a guessing game though right? you don't know that is what will happen, just as much as I don't. I'm not buying the hype on Anderson, and I could make something happen with picking him up. Why not then? It may not pan out, but that could happen with any player, any time. :shrug:

Well you could have got something better...just saying.

Not sorry to hear that. Is it too much to hope Dalton has a repeat performance of last week :)

I hope Dalton isn't GGs best QB option. On a positive note, doubt he can do worse than last week :)

League 1: Mark Sanchez available. Looking for a WR.

6 weeks ago, we would have sent you for a drug test for posting this lol

No harm no foul.

Thomas will easily out score Anderson the rest of the way. His value to me is that I have the other Den backs. Thomas may be hit or miss like most guys but he has also put up more than 20 in a game too. Not many can say that.

Thomas will easily out score Anderson the rest of the way. His value to me is that I have the other Den backs. Thomas may be hit or miss like most guys but he has also put up more than 20 in a game too. Not many can say that.
We could bet a really cold beer on that :)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back in Week 1 or 2? No longer the feature back. As for that bet...what would you like to wager? :)

Edit sorry week 5...

What thomas is everyone talking about

Back in Week 1 or 2? No longer the feature back. As for that bet...what would you like to wager? :)

Edit sorry week 5...

PT has never been a feature back. His value is PPR. I like a good wager.

Me too buddy. Hope the tone hasn't came off as rude. Just didn't see the value in the trade. Plus I wanted Anderson.

So are we betting a cold beer?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Me too buddy. Hope the tone hasn't came off as rude. Just didn't see the value in the trade. Plus I wanted Anderson.

You know a love you dude. It's just FF plus it takes quite a bit to get me wound up. Truth be told this deal was done yesterday. Not this first time I have tried to trade for the #1 or #2 waiver position.

Sweet, who cares who wins or lose, it just means we will have to attend a THP event to pay up......winning

You are on.

Sweet, who cares who wins or lose, it just means we will have to attend a THP event to pay up......winning

Exactly and that would be so rough. But I will over come it to get the bet resolved and my free beer.

No harm no foul.

Yea you replied right after Brad so thought you were talking about me...didn't realize it was someone else in your league. I picked up CJ, then traded him for Fleener who is an upgrade for me at TE. I agree with you on the trade in your league...not alot of sense. Also, my trade was with a team with the same record...we're both 4-6.

Sorry moose, can't do that one. No real benefit there for me.

No worries, it's fun throwing the offers out there.
Sure is. I'm especially fond of the trade offer received alerts. Thanks for filling that void lol.

Back