Sons of Anarchy (Spoilers!)

of course!

....I can't wait to see what the boys have cooking next episode. Perhaps a collaboration with Boko Haram and ISIS to sell Chinese AK-47's to MS13 with help from Solntsevskaya Bratva.

After this episode, Ya got to admit Sutter has a lot of Hitchcock in him.

The show has definitely jumped the shark. I probably would have stopped watching if it wasn't the last season. Jax used to be a internally confused bad ass biker with a heart, now he's just an asshole.

Did I miss something. Who's the rat?

Sons of Anarchy (Spoilers!)

Did I miss something. Who's the rat?

I'm pretty sure it's the guy from the other charter who figured out Jax killed those two guys (one of which I'm betting was really his son)

Edit: just realize I did not watch last nights episode yet... Steering clear of this thread for another 24 hours

CwxF.gif

Carmelo Anthony Cameo....

I'm beginning to think the kid is going to let slip what he overheard Gemma saying to the baby before they took her to the cabin.

As much as Nero has been talking about his plans for the farm, I don't see him making it out alive. There won't be any happy endings.

As much as Nero has been talking about his plans for the farm, I don't see him making it out alive. There won't be any happy endings.
no doubt, as soon as someone starts talking about getting out & how great it will be.....there days are numbered

Yeah the real question here is who will live. Assuming the kids make it, past that it's a toss up.

The guy who plays Happy has the slightly schitzo look down pat...

Yeah the real question here is who will live. Assuming the kids make it, past that it's a toss up.

The guy who plays Happy has the slightly schitzo look down pat...

I like Happy! He's actually a Hells Angel who was originally brought in as an advisor. Owns a tattoo shop as well.

Jaxs shoes are always so clean and white for a dude who is always doing gun deals in deserts and kicking the crap out of people.

I like Happy! He's actually a Hells Angel who was originally brought in as an advisor. Owns a tattoo shop as well.

I like him too. He's definitely got his moments in the show.

Jaxs shoes are always so clean and white for a dude who is always doing gun deals in deserts and kicking the crap out of people.

Not this last episode...they were nice and dirty after the scuffle

Jax's kid calling Gemma out was too funny.

I've finally given up on the show, I doubt I watch anymore. It started off thrilling, now the only suspense I'd trying to find off who dies next.

There's not too much suspense as far as the overall storyline anymore, but I'm curious to see how they end the series. That's what's got me coming back and wondering about. I still enjoy it for an hour or so of mindless television. The part that drives me nuts is the Anarchy Afterword show with Chris Franjola. Who is this clown and why did they pick him? He was associated with Chelsea Handler's show from what I gathered, but most of the time it just seems extremely awkward and forced. The interview with Boone last week was just horrid and it went down hill when they brought on past "villains". The whole thing just seemed very very awkward and seemed uncomfortable.

Oh snap!

So there it is. The episode we were all waiting for. And I'm not sure what to think...

So great last night. You can see things starting to wrap up, which means things are far from over lol.

wow one of Jax's schemes actually pans out

Its rolling now. The end...WOW

I went home for lunch and flipped last night's episode on. The first five minutes were a touch disturbing. It was obvious Abel was going to let the cat out of the bag, but now what happens. I've come up with a new ending scenario. SOA meets OZ. Jax ends up in jail with Marks, Tully, Alvarez and all kinds of silly hijinks ensues. I'm calling it SOZ. Get Sutter on the horn.

Back