The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Gordon just doesn't get caught.

NFL success has no impact on a player's college career.
Sure doesn't, which is why I never said such a thing.

My sooners are not very good this year, but perine is a stud, best freshamn since All Day

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I know. Makes me want to vomit. All this talk about replacing Bob Stoops though ... be careful what you wish for Sooner Nation. You don't want to wind up with a Howard Schnellenberger or John Blake again.

Down by three. Plenty of time left for Cody Thomas to rally the team around him and beat Texass Tech and Coach Handsome.

Miss St finally gets a TD

I had that same discussion with my dad, he started the crap that we need to fire coach stoops, I said sure, lets fire and awesome man and great coach and wind up with another john blake or gary gibbs

Sure doesn't, which is why I never said such a thing.

Really?

He's just not my style of runner. And given the history of Wisconsin running backs, I still think it's scheme and o line play.

Unless history of Wisconsin running backs is success, which if you look at the record books, is undeniable.

408 yards in three quarters against the number 16 team is just incredible

I know. Makes me want to vomit. All this talk about replacing Bob Stoops though ... be careful what you wish for Sooner Nation. You don't want to wind up with a Howard Schnellenberger or John Blake again.
We have 3 stud RB's we need to run the ball until the cows come home

Exactly, Wisconsin has a history of really good backs, just one after the other.

It's hard to believe, though not impossible, that they're all great.
Scheme and o line play have done wonders.

I'm not trying to discredit what he's done, he's been phenomenal. But at the same time, when I watch him, I just done see anything that makes me say "wow, that guy is special."

My goodness what a run by perine

Exactly, Wisconsin has a history of really good backs, just one after the other.

It's hard to believe, though not impossible, that they're all great.
Scheme and o line play have done wonders.

I'm not trying to discredit what he's done, he's been phenomenal. But at the same time, when I watch him, I just done see anything that makes me say "wow, that guy is special."

408 yards rushing in a single game has never been done before. That's pretty special.

TCU survives a scare

408 yards rushing in a single game has never been done before. That's pretty special.
And doing it against nebraska makes it even more special, not like he is doing it against po dunk U

and with a quarter still to play

And doing it against nebraska makes it even more special, not like he is doing it against po dunk U

Hey! Po Dunk U has a fantastic secondary.

Hey! Po Dunk U has a fantastic secondary.
They could prob beat my boys this year

Miss. St needed a def stand but Bama is running right over them

GA Southern RB Matt Breida is pretty quick!

Not looking good for #1

TCU survives a scare

I'm very curious as to how the Playoff Committee is going to rank TCU this week after the close call against Kansas.

Ouch, miss state is in trouble

I'm very curious as to how the Playoff Committee is going to rank TCU this week after the close call against Kansas.
No telling, I say a road win should not hurt you. I know kansas sucks but a win is a win right

Think they will stay at 4. One of top four will be out with loss and tOSU did not dominate either. Hopefully the FSU hoodlums lose tonight to open another top 4 spot.

No telling, I say a road win should not hurt you. I know kansas sucks but a win is a win right

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk[/QUO

The committee seems to be holding some of FSU's close wins against them. Dropping the Noles from #2 to #3. Alabama surely jumps TCU with a win.

WTF kind of call was that on 3rd and 5 Miss St.???

Nice redemption on 4th though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back