JTJIII

Reaction score
Handicap
Well as I have to wait for the demo days at my course I am definitely getting a new driver. This all started at the Atlantic Golf Expo. It was this little thing at city near mine so we decided to go mainly for the long drive contest so I could enter for fun. So we get there and it is pretty lack luster but it was indoors and we already paid so we continued. I was in the nike hitting bay hitting the VR and Machspeed drivers. I loved the VR but hated the machspeed. But I digress my dad suggested x flex and the guy said that my swing speed looked fast enough. So I hit some and they felt great. We then left for the long drive contest that had a launch monitor as the reader. So some guys in front of me are hitting 220-230. So it is my turn and I am crankin them as hard as I can. My swing speed it a constituent 115-120 mph. So thats when my Dad and I decided that I need x flex. So I am planning for a new driver for passing gr 10 and my B day. FYI I won the junior division and won a callaway warbird stand bag. That I am using. That is how my new driver has come to surface as my B day present. If you care the link is to my swing at the competition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AuKUTkuxKA

probably the tour version

Cool. Wasn't really a fan, but I did only hit it once. good luck with it.

Back