THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. You boys are some die yards! Love it

Wow. You boys are some die yards! Love it
It wasn't bad for most of the round. Like Jason said, it really turned the last 3-4 holes. We were laughing trying to putt on 18.

It wasn't bad for most of the round. Like Jason said, it really turned the last 3-4 holes. We were laughing trying to putt on 18.

I've only played once in the snow and it was terrible. Whenever you rolled a putt it just turned into a snowball and went halfway to the hole no matter how hard you hit it. Haha

I've only played once in the snow and it was terrible. Whenever you rolled a putt it just turned into a snowball and went halfway to the hole no matter how hard you hit it. Haha

Sounds like you should've been using a wedge then!

Probably would have helped. Haha

I'll remember that for...oh wait, there won't be a next time. Haha

Probably would have helped. Haha

I'll remember that for...oh wait, there won't be a next time. Haha
I should have used a wedge on 18.. I was taking a full swing from 20 feet and couldn't get the ball to the hole.

T0AD and I are doing a little match play here at The Landings Golf Club in Warner Robins. He's getting 5 pops and we're playing at a yardage around 6400 yards.

Bogeys halve the par 4 1st

Net bogey for toad halves a very tough 445 yard par 4 2nd.

Net par wins the 206 yard par 3 3rd. Toad 1up

Toad takes the 560 yd par 5 4th with a nice net birdie. He goes 2up

Toad still 2up thru 5

Pars halve the 6th and MT finally gets on the board with a par on the 7th. Toad is 1up

MT takes the 8th. AS going to the 9th.

Pars halve the 9th. AS at the turn

If Lake Charles is any gauge, you're tough to beat in match play. I predict a MT victory.

MT takes the par 4 10th to go 1up. Toad has 1 pop left on 14

If Lake Charles is any gauge, you're tough to beat in match play. I predict a MT victory.

I wish I had my LC game all the time! Good to hear from you bud! It's been awhile!

Pars halve the par 5 11th. MT still 1up

12 is halved with triples lol.

MT takes 13 w a par and goes 2up.

MT takes 14 to go 3up.

15 is halved and now I'm 3 up w 3 to play

T0AD's not dead yet, takes 15 and now he's 2dn with 2 to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back