The 2014-15 College Basketball Season

Just keeping up online, but it seems that KU isn't up to the task tonight so far.

KU didn't look good at all. In fact.. Awful.

Time will tell, but I don't even think they are the best team in the Big 12 this season

KU didn't look good at all. In fact.. Awful.

Time will tell, but I don't even think they are the best team in the Big 12 this season

It was a total beatdown.

Kentucky had 11 blocks last night

Kansas made 11 fg

It's just one game, but Kentucky looks scary good right now. I don't see how they lose more than a couple of games during the regular season.
Their height is ridiculous. 10 guys over 6'6" is a coach's dream. If Calipari can get them to play as a team, they are going to very difficult to match up against.

Our UK Cats looked pretty awesome last night, I know Kansas will be much better by end of the season and Duke looked very good last too. UK has got a lot of talent and I just hope they can manage to keep it together, it sure was fun to watch them young men play.

My Bears looked good tonight taking it to the 'Cuse.

Check out VCU's Briante Weber's stat line..

18 points, 8 Rebs., 7 assts., 9 steals.

Solid night at the office.

I get to see VCU play several games a year. If he isn't the most exciting player in the country, he's definitely on the short list.

College basketball season is back.....

So that means the best avatar on THP has returned.

Ditto.....Kentucky RULES this season. At most 2-3 losses during the regular season.

Ditto.....Kentucky RULES this season. At most 2-3 losses during the regular season.

The platoon system will be formidable come March. We don't have substitutions, we have reinforcements.

It's been a while since Duke has had a guy this athletic, going to be fun to watch him all year long.

I get to see VCU play several games a year. If he isn't the most exciting player in the country, he's definitely on the short list.
He is the best defensive player in the country. He is a nightmare for point guards. Jealous that you will get to see him play this year.

I don't think they visit Dayton this year, so not sure when I will be able to see havoc in person.

He is the best defensive player in the country. He is a nightmare for point guards. Jealous that you will get to see him play this year.

I don't think they visit Dayton this year, so not sure when I will be able to see havoc in person.

Yeah Dayton plays at VCU this year.

However, VCU does play at Cincinnati on Saturday Dec 20.

Yeah Dayton plays at VCU this year.

However, VCU does play at Cincinnati on Saturday Dec 20.
Saw it on the schedule after I posted. Making plans to go see that game.

Saw it on the schedule after I posted. Making plans to go see that game.

That'll be fun. Non stop up and down the court action. I'm sure it'll be on ESPN for the rest of us :)

Oklahoma takes care of UCLA today in the quarterfinals of the Battle for Atlantis Tourney today. Next up, Butler which took care of UNC.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

Didn't know UNC was 5th in the country....was

OU took care of Butler by 13. In the Battle for Atlantis finals.

Went to the Kansas vs. Tennessee game at Disney today. Neat little venue.

1da426d4b761dc673e8f3e5bd4bfc09b.jpg

And Wisconsin pulls away in the 2nd half beating the Sooners handily. After this week however, I imagine OU will be back in the Top 25.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

Nice win by Miami in the ACC/Big Ten challenge. 8-0!!!

Nice game tonight with Maryland/Virginia. Both undefeated.

But neither has played a real tough team yet.

It's an easy pick but I think Virginia wins.

Michigan squeaked by Syracuse last night. Had SU not turned the ball over as much as they did in the 2nd half they would have handed Michigan a loss.

This is playing to the final whistle for sure!

Back