Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bio Cell with Kusala White.

Damn it, ArmyGolf. Why did you have to tell me to hit yours? :alien: 1 swing, absolutely smoked, and the ponder pot starts a bubblin.
If it helps, that's the longest drive I've ever seen you hit haha.

Has anyone ever traded stuff in with CPO from Canada?

I have one hybrid I could potentially trade, but don't know if it would be worth the potential hassle.

CPO has a BOGO deal today. Thinking about trading in my XH 3H and 3W for a X2H replacement for both. It would cost me $60 bucks after trade-ins. Worth the upgrade?

This has me seriously pondering the Big Bertha 5 Wood and the X2hot 1 hybrid. I can get both for $140 shipped, that's a heck of a deal.

This has me seriously pondering the Big Bertha 5 Wood and the X2hot 1 hybrid. I can get both for $140 shipped, that's a heck of a deal.

Jeez, really? What a freakin' steal! Anyone would ponder that seriously.

What were you thinking and what flex I can see what I have laying around if it matches what you need

I honestly have no idea. My initial thought, based on James, is the same launch, slightly more spin in the KBS Tour S. Could possibly be just Tour V in S flex instead if X. I want to go to GS and try out a few combos and see what I get, but that will be a week or so. I'm just in the beginning stages.

If it helps, that's the longest drive I've ever seen you hit haha.

Haha it's not my longest I don't think, but it's definitely up there. Hit it really well.

I honestly have no idea. My initial thought, based on James, is the same launch, slightly more spin in the KBS Tour S. Could possibly be just Tour V in S flex instead if X. I want to go to GS and try out a few combos and see what I get, but that will be a week or so. I'm just in the beginning stages.
Definitely post some six iron numbers when you do. Will help determine if you need more launch or more spin. KBS Tour Stiff gave me a great combination of high launch and low spin off my irons. Ball just gets up fast and isn't really affected by the wind

You won't regret it.
I'm causing myself some consternation with putters... Visited a different PGASS today and rolled the G4 some more. Really great looking putter, and I like the wider flange.

http://www.titleist.com/accessories/cart-bags/midsize-staff-bag.aspx

It is $260 MSRP, but we can get it at cost (about $150). Just gotta talk Jacqui into it. (Through our Titleist rep at the golf course)

us_TB3SF4_banner

Won't find a better deal for a good while. I really didn't need what I got but figured I needed to jump on it

Yeah buddy. I want I pull the trigger on two in good condition but my golf account is $10 short...I know right?

Gonna try to get a club sold tonight or might just go with average condition.

I'm rockin' this bag right now. It's straight up gorgeous and looks great on the Clicgear but functionally it leaves a bit to be desired.

Like what?

Like what?

Not a ton of storage and it's tough to get a thicker jacket or fleece in one of the side pockets without cramming it in there. The way it sits on the Clicgear causes all the clubs to get stuck going in and out which drives me crazy. No lined cooler pocket.
I love the look of the bag and the materials used are super high quality but it's just not very big in general. All that said, I have no desire to get another bag so I do like it, but my last bag (Clicgear B3) had none of the issues I mention above...but it wasn't streamlined and sexy.

Thinking of getting the top of my bag worked out, either at GlobalGolf (where I have a credit) - they're blowing out the 588 fairways and hybrids, or the CPO deal. I've got a 3W-5W combo now that I pair with a 3h, but there's a pretty big gap between 3h and 5i is pretty big. But not 100% sure how I want to set up...

Thinking of getting the top of my bag worked out, either at GlobalGolf (where I have a credit) - they're blowing out the 588 fairways and hybrids, or the CPO deal. I've got a 3W-5W combo now that I pair with a 3h, but there's a pretty big gap between 3h and 5i is pretty big. But not 100% sure how I want to set up...
No F45?

Leaning towards the x2 hots over the bio cell irons (today anyway). Hoping cpo has a nice irons sale soon

Not a ton of storage and it's tough to get a thicker jacket or fleece in one of the side pockets without cramming it in there. The way it sits on the Clicgear causes all the clubs to get stuck going in and out which drives me crazy. No lined cooler pocket.
I love the look of the bag and the materials used are super high quality but it's just not very big in general. All that said, I have no desire to get another bag so I do like it, but my last bag (Clicgear B3) had none of the issues I mention above...but it wasn't streamlined and sexy.

I think I still want it. Very rarely bring a jacket with me and I haven't played sans riding cart in years. Although we plan on sometimes using our push carts again in 2015.

Now Joe has me pondering the F45 fairway.

Recoil 125s in a set of VPCs

I'm really wanting clicgear and I'm hoping to find a good sale on one during Black Friday or cyber Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back