Future THP item suggestions

What does that one look like Icey?

There were quite a few Daphne's headcovers with the THP logo on them. Gorilla, tiger, Golden Retriever and a few others.

There were quite a few Daphne's headcovers with the THP logo on them. Gorilla, tiger, Golden Retriever and a few others.

Oh ok I thought he was talking about a different type of driver head cover, not one of the animal ones. Sorry.

How about a green (and/or white), fitted, flex fit, mesh back cap with the thp logo on the front and "thp" scripted on the back.

I think that some of the outings there should be an opposite competition. Throw in a couple bucks and players must play a hole opposite hand. Best score wins the pot. I am sure that there are several demo clubs that can be used so no ones own equipment gets messed up.

I think that some of the outings there should be an opposite competition. Throw in a couple bucks and players must play a hole opposite hand. Best score wins the pot. I am sure that there are several demo clubs that can be used so no ones own equipment gets messed up.

You should come out to a THP Event this year and see what they are all about. I think you might like it.

How about a green (and/or white), fitted, flex fit, mesh back cap with the thp logo on the front and "thp" scripted on the back.

I like this, I would like to see a nice visor (not the high visor either).

Quick question - will the towels be making another appearance in the store at any point?

You should come out to a THP Event this year and see what they are all about. I think you might like it.

I really hope to this year

seeing this thread pop up I immediately tought of this thread.

I dont know how realistic a THP bag would be, but it would be awesome

I don't have time to read all 51 pages to see if it has been mentioned before but I saw (on another golf website) where they offered golf bags. You had to commit to them in advance so THP wouldn't be stuck with excess inventory but once you have that you can order them. I think it would be great to have a bag with THP's logo on it.

Scorecard Holder with the THP logo on it?

I don't have time to read all 51 pages to see if it has been mentioned before but I saw (on another golf website) where they offered golf bags. You had to commit to them in advance so THP wouldn't be stuck with excess inventory but once you have that you can order them. I think it would be great to have a bag with THP's logo on it.

We only believe in putting the logo on some really quality items when they cost that much. I have tested those bags and came away unimpressed. For the price we would need to charge, it would be a shame to have someone get a bag that is flat out inferior.

Desk accessories, like a THP exclamation shaped pen holder, a mouse pad, mini putting green, stress ball, etc.

Thinking about a large, very good quality (not plastic) bag tag that had the THP logo and our THP name and member number. Like a very cool ID/Membership tag. If you look up "scotty cameron bag tag" you see some really cool round and square tags that look awesome. This way we might possibly spot a fellow THP'er on the course and say hi :)

Thinking about a large, very good quality (not plastic) bag tag that had the THP logo and our THP name and member number. Like a very cool ID/Membership tag. If you look up "scotty cameron bag tag" you see some really cool round and square tags that look awesome. This way we might possibly spot a fellow THP'er on the course and say hi :)
Bag tags were part of the Albatross club in 2014

Visors - not the big kind. This is a re-hash, I know, but still....
If we can get a mallet cover, I figure anything is possible!!

Would love some more towels, especially some different colors. that and i second the desk accessories, A THP logo pen holder would be quite cool or a business card holder.

Onesies for the twins...... Glorious THP Green of course

My daughter would rock the heck out of a pink THP hat!

Back