Big Break 22 (Myrtle Beach, SC)

"Even though I lost I'm still a winner. If you can win when you lose then you're the best winner. If you win, it's awesome, cause ya know ya win. And if you lose, you still win. I'm the ultimate winner. Blah blah blah"

What a turd.

2339_bye.jpg

One thing I'll give Anthony - I can't remember a better villain in all the BB seasons I've watched ... his douchebaggery was epic.

We should continue this thread with all his greatest quotes, such as "I don't have anything to prove to these guys, they all know I'm better than them" ... OK, go --->

Last edited:
One thing I'll give Anthony - I can't remember a better villain in all the BB seasons I've watched ... his douchebaggery was epic.

We should continue this thread with all his greatest quotes, such as "I don't have anything to prove to these guys, they all know I'm better than them" ... OK, go --->

Not a perfect quote....but on last weeks show, when people were leaving their 100ft putts or crazy chips/pitches within 5 feet he kept saying "Luck, Luck, Lucky, Pure Luck"... but when he had the fried egg bunker lie and hooded the face to hit it, even though he admitted never trying it before, it was purely his "Magic Skill Fireworks" that allowed him to leave that shot inside 20 feet....his mouth on that episode drove me nuts.

He's better, but he didn't hit a single fairway!! And didn't miss by just a little bit, he wasn't just off, he was in the next county. That being said, I do feel like he probably is a better player than both Jimmy and Toph, but I took a small bit of joy in seeing him leave. Now the bromance boys can duke it out.

It seems like they find someone for every season that people love to hate. That Don guy from BB1 was an ass from the get-go. And I love how Kontak kept calling that one guy A-God on BB Mesquite. I knew Kontak from Arrowhead CC and Moon Valley CC in Phoenix - I'm very surprised we didn't see some fisticuffs during Mesquite!

"Even though I lost I'm still a winner. If you can win when you lose then you're the best winner. If you win, it's awesome, cause ya know ya win. And if you lose, you still win. I'm the ultimate winner. Blah blah blah"

What a turd.

2339_bye.jpg

Did he get this from Michael Scott from The Office?

Man I'm glad to see this guy go. He does have a cool story and I would have definitely been rooting for him if he wasn't such a dbag. His attitude, plus that swing... I'm not exactly going to miss him in the one episode we finally don't have to listen to him anymore.

He's better, but he didn't hit a single fairway!! And didn't miss by just a little bit, he wasn't just off, he was in the next county. That being said, I do feel like he probably is a better player than both Jimmy and Toph, but I took a small bit of joy in seeing him leave. Now the bromance boys can duke it out.

This one of the first shows with him hitting driver under pessure i think. I only remember him hitting fairway woods before. I think his driver is aproblem club for him. Just a huinch of mine though.

This is my favorite quote of all time, from Brian Skatell from Big Break Prince Edward Island:

"There is a method to the purpose . . . madness . . . method of madness . . . method of dysfunctionalism, looking scatterbrained. It's a method, DUDE."

Soooo glad to Anthony gone!!! what a jerk!!!!!!!!

Highlight of the day was watching on my iPdad this while sitting in bed w/ the wife. She had "accidentally" watched two episodes that day while she was cleaning the house and turned on the tv. Since it just happened to be on the Golf Channel, and she used to watch it BB with her dad all the time, she stuck it out just long enough to discover her hatred of Anthony. She nearly jumped out of bed and gave me a hearty high five when he got eliminated.

It was awesome.

Last night's episode reminded me why I hated Anthony so much in the first place, but I really wish Emily would have sent Toph home.

Last night's episode reminded me why I hated Anthony so much in the first place, but I really wish Emily would have sent Toph home.

Cocky even as he exited the show. Disappointed that Emily headed home.

I've known people that resort to overconfidence when they're nervous. Almost needing to convince themselves. Not saying this is a case, just that I wouldn't be surprised. Also wouldn't surprise me if the producers were getting him to talk that up a bit more. Like tpluff said, it did sort of work.

Anthony was a great villain, and I was glad to see him exit. However, based on talent and history I think the finals should have been Anthony vs. Emily, and I would have enjoyed watching her win.

I'g glad Jimmy made it to the finals. He might not be considered the most talented but he is a grinder and he was consistent despite not doing so hot in some of the earlier immunity challenges. He survived like 4 elimination challenges and finally made Anthony eat his words. Jimmy is quiet and steady and he is from Auburn. What's not to like :)

Did anyone happen to see this?

@GolfChannel: Anthony Quezada had a lot to say on @BigBreak, but is that who he really is? He explained: http://bit.ly/1yWR3tm http://twitter.com/GolfChannel/status/543188507230232577/photo/1
Yes . . .

He was on Morning Drive and shows up different from the program, so I think we had a little made for tv drama there.

http://www.golfchannel.com/media/big-breaker-anthony-quezada-his-show-persona/

I don't think he is far removed from how he was on the show and this seems like damage control. He was probably reading this thread before Morning Drive.

So who you guys got? Toph or Jimmy?

Jimmy as the underdog. Been my pick since day 1.

Back