Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Silent auction at my work to golf at Plainfield cc with one of the execs who's a member there. I grew up playing there and it is an awesome course. Let me know if anyone wants to split it 3 ways. Last years won with 750.. Plus tip to your caddies.

Me. Definitely. Isn't that where the Wolf of Wall Street guy spazzes out on ludes? Either way I'm in.

Silent auction at my work to golf at Plainfield cc with one of the execs who's a member there. I grew up playing there and it is an awesome course. Let me know if anyone wants to split it 3 ways. Last years won with 750.. Plus tip to your caddies.

If you guys can't find someone else I'm interested

Whats the highest you guys would go a piece?

Considering I've only heard good stories on the place and I've never played it I wouldn't mind a limit per-say. So I'm
Not sure honestly

Canceled Monday's time. Going to by soggy and cold. Fingers crossed for Friday

Good call Joe, was about to come on and bail on it.

Considering I've only heard good stories on the place and I've never played it I wouldn't mind a limit per-say. So I'm
Not sure honestly
Was thinking 250 each for a max, so 750? I work with some high rollers though and this is a popular one this year for some reason, so we'll have to see what happens. Its on Tuesday, pm me your phone number and I'll text what the price is at as it goes and maybe we can figure it out from there. Its always fun watching the Barclays after you've played it. Such an old school, old money club so if we win and go they are SUPER strict about etiquette. I forgot to take my hat off in the club on day and an old member yelled to me, "Boy, in my house, we do not wear caps!". But the guy we would go with is super chill, down to earth.

Was thinking 250 each for a max, so 750? I work with some high rollers though and this is a popular one this year for some reason, so we'll have to see what happens. Its on Tuesday, pm me your phone number and I'll text what the price is at as it goes and maybe we can figure it out from there. Its always fun watching the Barclays after you've played it. Such an old school, old money club so if we win and go they are SUPER strict about etiquette. I forgot to take my hat off in the club on day and an old member yelled to me, "Boy, in my house, we do not wear caps!". But the guy we would go with is super chill, down to earth.

Gets me even more pumped man

Canceled Monday's time. Going to by soggy and cold. Fingers crossed for Friday

Ya it looks bad. Let me know if you have room on Friday. Looking to get one last round in before the hell of winter hits.

Awesome. And FYI Rob Wedge will be sporting a new srixon 545 driver as well.

Awesome. Haven't seen Jeff since the Spring. Driver will be here on Weds now.

Jealous, I would love to join but not sure its possible. I haven't even looked at my clubs since the outing.

Jealous, I would love to join but not sure its possible. I haven't even looked at my clubs since the outing.
You should come dude. We can hang out afterwards and grab dinner. Shannon is at a holiday party for work until 9 or 10

Come on Mitch! I haven't seen you in ages.

Mitchy, come on bud. I played 2 weeks ago after not playing all summer and had a blast.

Mercer County Winter Rates are in full swing

Effective December 2014, January and February of 2015
we are introducing our WinterRates!

$15 Weekday Greens Fee Rate for ALL Players
$20 Weekend Greens Fee for ALL Players
Carts Standard Pricing

Mercer County Winter Rates are in full swing

Effective December 2014, January and February of 2015
we are introducing our WinterRates!

$15 Weekday Greens Fee Rate for ALL Players
$20 Weekend Greens Fee for ALL Players
Carts Standard Pricing

Nice! Did you guys get any snow yesterday? We did. What time tomorrow?

Nice! Did you guys get any snow yesterday? We did. What time tomorrow?

10am tee time. I should be there a little after 9. So mad right now. Even though my driver has been in the Trentont post office since 6am today, they say it won't arrive at my house until tomorrow. Looks like I'll be using my old one.
Very little snow. Just a dusting that should be gone by this afternoon.

10am tee time. I should be there a little after 9. So mad right now. Even though my driver has been in the Trentont post office since 6am today, they say it won't arrive at my house until tomorrow. Looks like I'll be using my old one.
Very little snow. Just a dusting that should be gone by this afternoon.

Sorry to hear about the driver. Did you ask if you could pick it up?

See you around 9.

Can't get there in time. It's OK. Would like to get some range time in with it anyways.

Back