Any College Baseball Fans?

Golfland

Reaction score
Handicap
My son and I are HUGE Cal Poly Baseball fans. My son stretches with the team before every home game.

Cal Poly (San Luis Obispo, California) is D1 in the Big West Conference and spent one week at #1 in the Nation last year but lost in their College World Series Regional Playoff Game.

I am a very big college baseball fan. Played a couple years at a small Division 2 school, but growing up in Dallas I had a ton of friends play big college ball.

I follow Texas very closely and Missouri State as well which is where my dad went. Been to Omaha for the CWS 6 times, and it is an amazing experience.

I had a chance to see Louisiana-Lafayette play last year while visiting friends and traveling to a THP event. They know how to do it down there. It was a blast.

I had a chance to see Louisiana-Lafayette play last year while visiting friends and traveling to a THP event. They know how to do it down there. It was a blast.

LSU has always been a favorite of mine when they visit Omaha. Their fans are nuts.

LSU has always been a favorite of mine when they visit Omaha. Their fans are nuts.

Their stadium is awesome, too. Looks neat. I wish they were playing when I visited. Ole Miss and Miss. State do it well, too.

Their stadium is awesome, too. Looks neat. I wish they were playing when I visited. Ole Miss and Miss. State do it well, too.

Yep. I visited Miss State with the GF and we had a blast watching a baseball game. I am going to go watch Texas play KU again this year like I always do. Cheap entertainment for sure.

Boomer Sooner!

I follow two state schools as well ... Coastal Carolina plays good ball, and Francis Marion is a pretty solid D2 team.

Go Big Red!

Erstad is doing a great job with the Huskers!!!

LLU has insane fans. That is a place I would of loved to play at. I would love to go to a game there.

I am bias to West Coast baseball considering I grew up and live out here. But I have to say the environment in some the the south stadiums is beyond incredible.

I go to 3-4 South Carolina games a year and they have a beautiful stadium that is just a few years old.

I get to a couple of Georgia Tech Yellow Jacket Baseball games a year. Great ballpark and atmosphere. Have been to the ACC Baseball tournament twice which was an incredible time. Baseball all day long for 4 days.

My son's Fraternity house is a block from the GT ballfield on campus and he gets in free so he goes to a lot of games.

I really enjoy college baseball a great deal, but don't get to go to many games. I always look forward to the regionals, the super regionlas and of course the college world series. I would love to make out to Omaha to watch some of the games there.

I enjoy baseball in general, and after watching Kansas State play at home one the last times I live in Manhattan, I'd wished I would have gone to more games.

I attend Pepperdine University and played on the baseball team last year during our run to the Super Regionals. Unfortunately, i was cut from the team this semester, but am still extremely close with the team. Love the atmosphere of college baseball.

i don't follow as much during the season but once regionals start then i am paying more attention. Texas and Rice are usually the teams i cheer for

Love college baseball. I use to be able to tell you the winners and what bats they swung. Now that I am out of college and no longer play I don't keep up with it as much. Going to Omaha is on my bucket list.

Boomer Sooner!

I follow two state schools as well ... Coastal Carolina plays good ball, and Francis Marion is a pretty solid D2 team.

I played against Francis Marion back in 06 (damn I'm getting old fast) but they were #9 in the nation and we came in there and won. Went down to USC Akin the next day and got our butts kicked three days straight.

Love watching college baseball on ESPNU. Played JUCO till my shoulder gave. I'm all about Shortstop U and the Long Beach State Dirt Bags after going to one of their home games a few years ago when visiting my sister out there.

I attend Pepperdine University and played on the baseball team last year during our run to the Super Regionals. Unfortunately, i was cut from the team this semester, but am still extremely close with the team. Love the atmosphere of college baseball.

My best friend and co worker knows Brian Langois very well. It was quite amazing to watch the Regionals when Pepperdine beat Cal Poly. Aaron Brown was was a man among boys in that series. Cal Poly's Ace went 1st round and Aaron Brown 3rd round, both to the Phillies.

Go Big Red!

Erstad is doing a great job with the Huskers!!!

I played Summer Semi Pro Ball with the #5 hitter from Nebraska back in the early 90s. He said Erstad was the most amazing player he had ever seen.

I go to 3-4 South Carolina games a year and they have a beautiful stadium that is just a few years old.

My Niece graduated from South Carolina and is finishing up Med School there now. She knew quite a few of the players from the CWS teams. She said lots of great things about the stadium and the program and the players.

I played ball with Alex Gordon from select teams up til my sophomore year in high school when I threw out my shoulder and took up golf. I'm a huge baseball fan and love going to games.

My best friend and co worker knows Brian Langois very well. It was quite amazing to watch the Regionals when Pepperdine beat Cal Poly. Aaron Brown was was a man among boys in that series. Cal Poly's Ace went 1st round and Aaron Brown 3rd round, both to the Phillies.

Yeah it was pretty incredible to watch Aaron play. He could do it all. He's doing well in the minors as well. And so is Brian. I know Aaron was invited to instructs. And Brian comes by school every now and then to work out and hit. Both were good friends of mine. Great athletes and even better men

Tapatalkin away

I love college baseball, having played for 4 years. Favorite team is South Carolina. Beautiful stadium with a great atmosphere and a classy program. Chad Holbrook knows what he is doing.

Back