FS never compromise putter

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicmaster6921

hacking away everyday.
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 21.4
I have a new never compromise putter for sale it is a sub 30 type 20. Brand new just has had the plastic taken off. Head cover included. 35" length. Looking for $40 shipped conus. Obo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Price drop Bump all That Jazz $40 Shipped!!!

bumping up lets get this gone! make offers!!

Make an offer want gone! Bump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping up!!

Bump Up!!! Shoot me offers or trades! getting the itch for something different in the hybrid area.

Bumping up up up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a tracking humber for this thing yet?

Is it safe to say at this point that you've taken my money and I'm never going to see this putter?

Is it safe to say at this point that you've taken my money and I'm never going to see this putter?

Oh boy - I hope you get your putter; I was tempted to buy this myself. Is there any recourse at THP for a circumstance such as this?

FS never compromise putter

I trust this has been taken to PM prior to this?

I pm'ed you over a week ago when i t was sent out. I can resend the tracking number. doing that now. I am sorry if it hasnt gotten there, it has been sent out already and a PM sent to you. Everyone else had answered on the other items i had for sale. I had figured you had received it when i didn't hear back.

Edit: cant send tracking number as the receipt is not on me. If i need to i can refund money and you can keep the putter. I want people to be happy.

I hadn't gotten anything from you until today. Sometimes things happen. If it is on its way, I look forward to getting it soon.

MM, are you still not able to get anything through the private messages?

Everything has been sent correctly and hopefully this is taken care of. If my PM still doesn't go through please post in here i will check.

I got my putter in the mail today. Opened it up, went out to the green and sank a 20 foot putt! I'm sure this thing will make every putt, right?

Great deal here with MusicMaster6921. A little confusing there for a little while, but we got it fixed up. Good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back