The Championship - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Odell Beckham Jr.!!!! Thank you

That guy is ok in my book. Having trouble watching this week as I am still a little sore after the tie breaker loss last week.
I honestly haven't payed attention to our match at all. Meaningless game and I'm still thinking of the .5 point last week.

Odell Beckham Jr.!!!! Thank you
He just helped me pretty much secure a title in another league. All while starting Hill and Flacco at QB today.

He just helped me pretty much secure a title in another league. All while starting Hill and Flacco at QB today.

Yep. He just won me $1200 in another league. I'm happy to say the least

:::::::hat off, virtual hand shake, good game brother, congrats:::::::::

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good game dude!

I can't believe this season is already over. Seriously, it flew by.

Here is L5 championship right now. I need Wilson to play a decent game and get me to the drivers seat & hopefully I don't need my kicker tomorrow even with Indys DST crapping the bed

9df26ad537cc8c8c686fd336a06913e5.jpg

Here is L5 championship right now. I need Wilson to play a decent game and get me to the drivers seat & hopefully I don't need my kicker tomorrow even with Indys DST crapping the bed

9df26ad537cc8c8c686fd336a06913e5.jpg

and hope that The Seattle kicker doesn't put up a dozen points...

Close matchup in league 4. I'm down 4.5 with Seattles Def left and he's all done. This is going to be a close one!

Close matchup in league 4. I'm down 4.5 with Seattles Def left and he's all done. This is going to be a close one!
I do NOT feel comfortable at all with that lead. Stupid last second TD for Buffalo.

and hope that The Seattle kicker doesn't put up a dozen points...

I'm hoping for Russell tds & all the kicker does is extra points

I do NOT feel comfortable at all with that lead. Stupid last second TD for Buffalo.
I hoping Seattle can feast on Arizonas depleted offensive squad. But I could as easily lose points. Counting on a defense really scares me!

I'm hoping for Russell tds & all the kicker does is extra points

I don't feel comfortable at all. Olsen laying a dud is costing me big time. OBJ killed my chances as well.

I bet Wilson and Barth put up 30 or so and my kicker won't put up 15.

What happens if we tie? Both get 1st? Lol

Looks like I'll pull out a win during the last week in consolation bracket. What a fun year. Thank you to all my THP peeps!!!

I just took the League 3 Championship with probably the lowest winning score in all of Fantasy Football Championship games, ever. I guess I still do have R. Wilson left to play, but he's done and I'm up by 1.5 points.

Congrats to all those becoming Champions today.

I just took the League 3 Championship with probably the lowest winning score in all of Fantasy Football Championship games, ever. I guess I still do have R. Wilson left to play, but he's done and I'm up by 1.5 points.

I'd seriously consider benching him and not even risking it

League 2 update

YOU HAVE BEEN GRONKED BOX SCORE
STARTERS
SLOTPLAYER, TEAM POSOPPSTATUS ETPTS
QBKyle Orton, Buf QB@OakL 24-2621
RBMarshawn Lynch, Sea RB P
news_breaking.png
@AriSun 8:30--
RBMatt Asiata, Min RB P
news_breaking.png
@MiaL 35-3721.5
WRJeremy Maclin, Phi WR
news_breaking.png
@WshL 24-278
WROdell Beckham Jr., NYG WR@StLW 37-2730
TERob Gronkowski, NE TE
news_breaking.png
@NYJW 17-1612
FLEXKenny Stills, NO WRAtlL 14-309
D/STCardinals D/ST D/STSeaSun 8:30--
KMatt Prater, Det K@ChiW 20-147
TOTAL POINTS:​
Show Bench

THE AGGROCRAG BOX SCORE
STARTERS
SLOTPLAYER, TEAM POSOPPSTATUS ETPTS
QBPeyton Manning, Den QB Q
news_and_video.png
@CinMon 8:30--
RBPierre Thomas, NO RB Q
news_breaking.png
AtlL 14-303
RBTre Mason, StL RBNYGL 27-3713.5
WRAntonio Brown, Pit WR
news_breaking.png
KCW 20-1216.5
WREmmanuel Sanders, Den WR Q
news_breaking.png
@CinMon 8:30--
TEHeath Miller, Pit TE P
news_breaking.png
KCW 20-129.5
FLEXMike Evans, TB WR
news_breaking.png
GBL 3-206
D/STPanthers D/ST D/STCleW 17-139
KShaun Suisham, Pit KKCW 20-128
TOTAL POINTS:

Congrats to all the Champs!

I am happy that I lost in the first round last week. My team's total collapse today might have sent me off the deep end if it was for the title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Brianbigoats! I don't think it's too early to say you've got it wrapped up Congrats! I had a lot of fun playing this year, Thank you again THP for providing the platform for all of us!

I hate this game...

Congrats Brianbigoats! I don't think it's too early to say you've got it wrapped up Congrats! I had a lot of fun playing this year, Thank you again THP for providing the platform for all of us!
You have Payton so any thing is possible

I'd seriously consider benching him and not even risking it
What if there is a score adjustment? I might need just a few points to cover that possibility, don't you think?

Back