Scottish Golfers?

HarlettoScara

Albatross 2023 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
8.7 WHS
Apologies if a thread like this exists already, I've had a scan and couldn't see one!

I'm up in Aberdeen and was just gauging if there is any interest in maybe a group of Scottish THPers getting together possibly once a month or so at a different course just for the hell of it. Nothing serious or anything, just for the joy of playing. Is part of my golfing 'New Years Resolutions' that I'll get out playing more, and meeting new folks who enjoy the game and don't take it too seriously.

Be good to see if there's any interest - obviously the weather not really ideal at the moment, just trying to set wheels in motion for the next couple of months or so :act-up:

I would be up for that, I am in the Glasgow area

I would be up for that, I am in the Glasgow area

Chas, that's awesome mate. Will see who else we can get on board and sort something out for the new year :act-up:

Here is a thread with a large group of GB THP'rs that get together from time to time. Not all are in Scotland of course.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?55963-UK-Summer-Cup-2014-Details

Hawk, that's perfect, thank you! I knew I'd seen something but just couldn't find it. I'll have a look now...

There are a few of us just south of the border in the north-east (Durham, Darlington area-ish) but I think will_i_dream is Dundee area and JoeyJoeJo is Edinburgh???? (I might be wrong but they are both north of the border)

Back