Michigan hackers, check in here

Attention Michigan Hackers!

Thinking of getting a sim round together the week of the 20th. Tuesdays and Fridays are the best for me, but let's all get together! And this isn't just for Michigan guys.

Book it and they will come :)

It would all depend on where it is at for me. An hour away and I'm likely out. I'm really busy these days. I've never done a simulator round, I'm assuming takes the same amount of time as a normal round?

Book it and they will come :)

It would all depend on where it is at for me. An hour away and I'm likely out. I'm really busy these days. I've never done a simulator round, I'm assuming takes the same amount of time as a normal round?
We typically meet around the Troy area (specifically Swingtek), which is pretty centralized for the active members. It typically takes about 45 minutes per golfer, less travel time and stuff but occasionally a mulligan is warranted for various reasons. It's not real golf, but the next best thing with snow on the ground.

We typically meet around the Troy area (specifically Swingtek), which is pretty centralized for the active members. It typically takes about 45 minutes per golfer, less travel time and stuff but occasionally a mulligan is warranted for various reasons. It's not real golf, but the next best thing with snow on the ground.

Count me in then!

Nice! I would be coming from GP so Troy works for me!

Add me to the list of interested! BOOM

Michigan hackers, check in here

No Tuesday's for me. Any other day in the evening is fine.

Here's the Hours of Operation for our normal spot, Swingtek in Troy. Also open to trying another place that you have experienced to be pretty good.

Tues thru Fri: 10:00 AM till 8:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM till 7:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM till 6:00 PM

Let's do another Saturday morning at 9am. Just pray there isn't another snowstorm like there was last year when we went.

So tentative date/time of Saturday Jan 24th at 9am at Cattails in South Lyon.

Interested:
tpluff
Stribs
MichiganSlice
rbarthle17
AdamHartzell
Rozo22
Musicmaster6921

Last edited:
Put me as interested!!

No can do guys its the wife's birthday

So tentative date/time of Saturday Jan 24th at 9am at Swingtek in Troy.

Interested:
tpluff
GreekGodX
2012BFT
Stribs
MichiganSlice
rbarthle17

This works for me!

Last edited:
Looking forward to this, guys!

So tentative date/time of Saturday Jan 24th at 9am at Swingtek in Troy.

Interested:
tpluff
GreekGodX
2012BFT
Stribs
MichiganSlice
rbarthle17

Looking forward to this, guys!
Good bump. Need some confirmations before I call tomorrow or Saturday.

Also, Dunes mentioned below...anyone tried it?

Last edited:
Hey everyone- New MI hacker here in South Lyon. Cattails has 4 simulators that are pretty nice and there is a place called On The Dunes that have really nice sims with sh!tty service as well.

South Lyon has 4 sims??

Last edited:
Cattails in South Lyon has 4 PGA tour sim (single screen) the flat rate is $50/hr

I know a couple pages back someone mentioned it.
I might have 2 guys up this way (THPers) that may come down.

Cattails in South Lyon has 4 PGA tour sim (single screen) the flat rate is $50/hr

I know a couple pages back someone mentioned it.
I might have 2 guys up this way (THPers) that may come down.
Seems like speed golf is encouraged. I like it. I'm up for the change.

So tentative date/time of Saturday Jan 24th at 9am at Cattails in South Lyon

Interested:
tpluff
GreekGodX
2012BFT
Stribs
MichiganSlice
rbarthle17
AdamHartzell

Update to new location. Confirmations needed.

I'm out for this round

Update to new location. Confirmations needed.

Interested as its right in my backyard. Will confirm shortly. Thanks for putting together!

So tentative date/time of Saturday Jan 24th at 9am at Cattails in South Lyon.

Interested:
tpluff (c)
Stribs (c)
MichiganSlice (c)
rbarthle17 (c)
AdamHartzell (c)
Rozo22 (c)
musicmaster6921 (c)

Last edited:
Back