Giveaway- Various golf items

6ixOhFore

Husky Eyes
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello fellow THPers, Keep the giving spiriit going past the Christmas holidays I thought I would post some items for my THP family. First person who PM's scores the item, please include your shipping address in the message. First up is a Titleist wrench,manual and bag as well as the headcover for a 910 D2. Next up is a Odyssey weight kit I received when I bought my putter, comes with a 360,370 gram weight as well as a tool to adjust and install. Next up is a Titleist studio stainless divot repair tool. Last but not least is a Miyazaki JDL 6 tour issue shaft,pulled from a Cleveland classic driver. Golf pride VDR red grip installed and the Cleveland classic sleeve installed. I would like to thank everyone who is apart of this wonderful community, from the people I have had the pleasure to meet to the others I have not had the pleasure to yet. Have a great,promising 2015 everyone best wishes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Awesome gesture!

JM

Dude this is really cool of you to do. Very nice gesture.

Awesome!
I'm sure someone's going to love those items!

Update. T4K - JDL shaft is going your way, I can send it out on Saturday. Jonny Mojo- The divot took can find a nice home in your pocket. I will be sending the items Saturday, the shipping info will be sent out in a message then. Weights still available. Thanks everyone, I am sorry I only had these items to send out.

Really cool gesture.

Very cool Dustin. This place is just amazing.

SaA

Awesome gesture.

Titleist wrench and headcover as well as the Odyssey weights are still available.

Well done Jaysfan!

Awesome gesture Jaysfan!

Well done Dustin! You embody the THP giving spirit, wtg!

Very nice gesture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP spirit live and well, very nice Dustin

Great gesture Jaysfan!!

Another reason why I enjoy this site...Awesome people!

Bumping the thread. The Titleist head cover as well as the Odyssey are still available. I am shipping tomorrow before 9am. If you are interested I can ship them then.

Back