Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

COD ain't ready for the THP clan!

You, Myself and Dean can add our kills together and we might get half of Taylors kills :)

Just picked up PS4 and cod I will be ready tonight dont expect more than 1 kill out of me :)

Last night was a blast, look forward to doing it again. And next ricky suggests hardcore I am going to go drop a deuce during that game :D

Last night was a blast, look forward to doing it again. And next ricky suggests hardcore I am going to go drop a deuce during that game :D

If we play hardcore after about 5 minutes I will be crouched in the first corner I can find and drinking my sorrows away haha.

Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

PSN: djcoolaid1914
Fifa15 madden 15 cod aw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I was hooked on Destiny for a bit but it became too repetitive and took too much time. I might give CoD a try this weekend.

Hey Guys:

I started a clan on Advanced Warfare for us. It is called THP

I invited a bunch of you, but some I couldn't find when I searched (Shane Ddec). I am not sure if you can join via PSN or if you have to download the Advanced Warfare App as that is where I created the clan. Regardless, it will be fun!!!!

Ddec, Shane you should hopefully be able to search for the clan on the app or maybe I can invite you when I get on PSN this weekend.

PSN: djcooliaid1914
Fifa15 madden 15 cod aw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It says not found.

Hey Guys:

I invited a bunch of you, but some I couldn't find when I searched (Shane Ddec). I am not sure if you can join via PSN or if you have to download the Advanced Warfare App as that is where I created the clan. Regardless, it will be fun!!!!

Ddec, Shane you should hopefully be able to search for the clan on the app or maybe I can invite you when I get on PSN this weekend.

Looks like companion app needed. Downloading now

A long video but the beginning shows you how to join the clan if you were sent an invite:

Hey Guys:

I will give you my info when I get the game and get re-signed up for PSN.

Invites sent to:
-Devrickus
-Djcoolaid
-Sparks
-Tpluff
-Deepbaaaaaaaaaaalsssssss
- Buckjob
- Chopstixx

Sigh send me one

Heading to gamestop now. Jerks

I cannot invite some of you via the app it says no gamertag found?

-Jlukes
-Sposey
-Ddec

I will try from in game tonight

Back