What headphones are good for golf?

I got some Plantronics bluetooth headphones for the range. They're just the wire around the back, similar to what Fupresti posted. Plenty comfortable, decent sound. I wouldn't wear them on the course, because I have it in my head that the day I decide to wear them will be the day I miss someone yelling fore.

I just got the plantronics backbeat fit last week and so far i've been impressed. I used them for warmups for basketball as well as golf practice. Sound is pretty good and you hardly notice you are wearing it. I also like that it doesn't seal the earcanal which is important for running so that you can hear traffic.

What headphones are good for golf?

I like the wireless options you guys have gone with. I stayed with a wired model as it's difficult to find something that will stay in my ears. Went with the Bose SoundSport in-ear model. Works fine and stays in-ear. Haven't had any trouble with the wire getting in the way, yet. Also use these on the treadmill and they stay put.

Last edited:
Headphones during practice or during a round? Seriously? Can't we get away from distractions for just a little while?...

Headphones during practice or during a round? Seriously? Can't we get away from distractions for just a little while?...

I'm not listening to my voice mails.

I listen to music to get rid of distractions, and it actually enjoy a little music while playing. Bit I also enjoy listening to music from my blue tooth speaker as well in the cart, headphones while walking or playing as a single.

Wearing headphones helps me get away from the distractions and all of the work/life stuff going through my mind. With headphones in, I actually feel like my round is a little mini-vacation.

I received some "Beats" wireless ear buds for Christmas. I use them at the gym and at the range. They "wrap around" the ears and have a single cord that goes behind the head. They never fall off and you can still hear some outside noise.

This is my second pair of wiresless ear buds, I had the "yur buds" wireless earbuds before. Not impressed with the "yur buds", sound quality is terrible and volume is lacking.

While the Beats are expensive and are a "stylish" brand, I am really happy with them.

Heck yeah. Not during a round but at the range they are great. Perfect for when there are annoying chatterbox types that won't shut up with their buddies or are on their phone.

Those look good. I have my JayBirds and they work well also.

I have had mine for just a few days. Love them. Just ordered the comply tips.

Back