What Club For You Had the Shortest Honeymoon Period?

TaylorMade RBZ's. Once I found out about the J40's those were long gone. They lasted oh about 8 rounds.

Cleveland Classic XL Custom w/ Fujikura Fuel TS X flex. The combo of that super deep head and boardy shaft just felt so awkward to swing. I think it lasted 10 drives max.

Those are two of my favorite drivers ever
I really wanted to like the them both. I got the superfast as a gift. Traded it in towards the Tmade R11s which I loved.

Decided to try the r1 and just hated it. That's why last year when I went to look for a new big stick I gave the SLDR a shot. It jusy wasn't nearly as consistent as the 2014 big Bertha. I am a huge fan of Callaways woods now...

Tap tap taparoo

Mashie 15° hybrid. Awful club for me.

Adams CB3 irons with KBS stiff shafts. These were terrible irons for me. I lost everything right and there was to much offset for me. Great feeling clubs but man did my iron play struggle and scores go way up with these.

I went for a club fitting once. I was struggling with a bit of a slice. I was looking to possibly change from my Titleist DCI 762's which were more of a good players club (I loved those irons). It wasn't long before I was getting obsessed by my smash factor. I ended up going from players clubs to hackers clubs. I bought myself a set of TM burner 2.0's after getting really good numbers on the launch monitor. I realized by the end of the first round I had ballsed up. Too clunky, too much offset, no feel. They didn't suit me at all. Luckily I manger to offload them for minimal loss and I went back to Titleist and their AP2's which I still have. My honeymoon periods with a Cleveland Classic XL 5 wood (face too deep and didn't like the closed looking flu face) and a TM RBZ stage 2 3HL fairway wood (shaft too long and just did not feel right) were also fairly short romances.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme Driver. Used it for 9 holes then sold it after the round. Aweful. VERY disappointed. Broke even on it though.

Superfast 2.0 TP, I used it on 5 holes and traded it with my buddy for his regular SF2.0

Burner Superfast 2.0 also

R1 I think it was about 2 months. I hated the sound and the feel of it during the swing.

RBZ stage 2 TP fairway wood. In the bag for a month and then traded it in for a XCG7.

V series driver. I liked it but the Alpha 815 came out and I needed it.

Back