Welcome to THP play the most forgiving club you hit well

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome John!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Thanks everyone for the welcome. It is evidence that the sport of golf remains as one of the few still built around friendship, respect and cooperation. Thanks for having me. John

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome John!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! Been to Australia several times. Even played golf up near Cairns. Love everything about Australia. Glad you found THP. Lots of info and tips to help your game!

Tap Talking my way thru the world of golf!

Welcome! Been to Australia several times. Even played golf up near Cairns. Love everything about Australia. Glad you found THP. Lots of info and tips to help your game!

Tap Talking my way thru the world of golf!

If you happen to be interested in visiting again, one of our local magazines Golf Australia compiles the "100 top public access course in Australia". You can find it via a Google search. It's a mix of resort, municiple and private courses all over the country. It makes a good start of you want to play a round or ten on business or holiday. The current list may not be free but older listing are and the list does not change hugely each year.

Welcome to THP!

Thanks once again for the welcome. THP is great. So many interesting threads and other info and all so friendly. One of the great things about golf is that you meet complete strangers from all walks of life and have plenty to talk about. So to is this true for THP.

Welcome John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back