Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually giving up skiing time to practice in the winter?!
He's doing a whole winter's worth of skiing in three days.....in the Swiss Alps...he's flying there in his own private plane....drinking the whiskey he distilled in the glovebox of his maxima on the way to the airport....

#mostinterestingmanonthp

He's doing a whole winter's worth of skiing in three days.....in the Swiss Alps...he's flying there in his own private plane....drinking the whiskey he distilled in the glovebox of his maxima on the way to the airport....

#mostinterestingmanonthp
Only thing missing is his British accent and driving gloves!

It's at 12 Corners in Brighton, in the brown plaza there.

It's a small indoor facility run by the guy who leads the junior program at CCR (I think). They have 2 bays with nets, one with a launch monitor and one with a simulator. For my 3 month membership, I can use anything but the simulator, which is available at an extra cost. I've been going 2-3 times a week, and I'm going to buy a lesson plan soon.
Didn't know that was even there, if you don't mind me asking how much was the 3 month membership? I live in Penfield so that is not far from me and I would love an indoor hitting area in the winter.

Didn't know that was even there, if you don't mind me asking how much was the 3 month membership? I live in Penfield so that is not far from me and I would love an indoor hitting area in the winter.

It was $420. Not cheap, but considering it is so close, I will go more.

Actually giving up skiing time to practice in the winter?!

#mostinterestingmanonthp

Going skiing Saturday if anyone is interested.

And it's not the Swiss Alps, it's the French Alps, with a stopover in my Parisian chateau to sip on my 100 year old Calvados.

It was $420. Not cheap, but considering it is so close, I will go more.

It sounds like a little gem, I couldn't even find anything online about it. A little steep in price for me but it sounds like a pretty sweet set up especially with personal access to a launch monitor.

Why do you think people play Pebble Beach,Magnolia,TPC's....to see what it's really like to play a challenge. Bethpage?Lotta input for that and I'd love to play that one(not from the tips of any of the courses though)I am not blessed with a 300yd sissy fade drive!

ALMOST, 300 yard sissy fade for driver ( if 240-245 ) is almost 300. lol

This is my winter training facility...

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 0
I need a facility like that near me

Having Serious post THP event blues. Gotta sign up for another to get outta here.

Share the wealth Golds!

I would if it was mine! However, it's my dad's best friends' and it's in his personal office. We have a handful of people from our golf league that play every Saturday but if there is ever a time we are short people I will see if any of you are free.

FYI: Demo nights at the Wehrle Golf Dome. Come in and try all the latest equipment. No Charge.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 4:00-7:00 PM Nike
Wednesday, February 25, 2015 4:00-7:00 PM Mizuno
Wednesday, March 25, 2015 4:00-7:00 PM PING
Demo DAY is Saturday, March 14, 2015 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

FYI: Demo nights at the Wehrle Golf Dome. Come in and try all the latest equipment. No Charge.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 4:00-7:00 PM Nike
Wednesday, February 25, 2015 4:00-7:00 PM Mizuno
Wednesday, March 25, 2015 4:00-7:00 PM PING
Demo DAY is Saturday, March 14, 2015 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Will the demo day have more than just those brands? I want to hit the Fly-Z+ real bad.

Will the demo day have more than just those brands? I want to hit the Fly-Z+ real bad.

Not sure but I can look into it for you if you like.

Not sure but I can look into it for you if you like.

Thanks but you don't have to, not sure I want to drive an hour to swing a club lol.

Thanks but you don't have to, not sure I want to drive an hour to swing a club lol.

Only an hour and you won't drive it? I drove 19hrs to swing mine but then again I am in Florida swinging them. Lol

Only an hour and you won't drive it? I drove 19hrs to swing mine but then again I am in Florida swinging them. Lol

I'll drive an hour to play, for a demo day? nope. I can just drive 15 minutes to a Golf Galaxy, big oak, Dicks to swing it.

I live in Ithaca, not much around here good course wise except Cornell and The Country Club of Ithaca... Anything coming to the Finger Lakes region?

If you guys wanna do an outing in the Southern Finger Lakes/Southern Tier area... let me know anywhere within a couple hours of Ithaca, unless it was a two-day thing, I have family in the Binghamton area, so that would be my stay and play...it would have to be a day trip for me...lemme know if you guys wanna set something up...

If you guys wanna do an outing in the Southern Finger Lakes/Southern Tier area... let me know anywhere within a couple hours of Ithaca, unless it was a two-day thing, I have family in the Binghamton area, so that would be my stay and play...it would have to be a day trip for me...lemme know if you guys wanna set something up...

Even though looking at the 3 feet of snow piled up in my driveway makes me think summer will never come, I would be up for this.

if you are willing to add an international side to this gathering, I could join too, I have played in the eastern parts of the state, it might be time to try the west

if you are willing to add an international side to this gathering, I could join too, I have played in the eastern parts of the state, it might be time to try the west

If you haven't played around here, you should definitely make it your to-do. Plenty of gorgeous courses at great prices around here. $40 average rounds. Highest $75.

If you haven't played around here, you should definitely make it your to-do. Plenty of gorgeous courses at great prices around here. $40 average rounds. Highest $75.

it will happen at some point, I swear, and I'd rather it be with THPers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back