Michigan hackers, check in here

Count me in for some golf, scramble or kicking some more OH butt!!! Assuming the day works of course.

SwingTEK deal happening now on Groupon.
http://www.groupon.com/deals/swingtek-golf-academy

Choose from Three Options
$40 for a one-hour golf-swing video analysis ($90 value)
$22 for 18 holes of golf per person on the simulator for two ($50 value)
$44 for 18 holes of golf per person on the simulator for four ($100 value)

In for outting! Last year was lots of fun!

SwingTEK deal happening now on Groupon.
http://www.groupon.com/deals/swingtek-golf-academy

Choose from Three Options
$40 for a one-hour golf-swing video analysis ($90 value)
$22 for 18 holes of golf per person on the simulator for two ($50 value)
$44 for 18 holes of golf per person on the simulator for four ($100 value)
Well, that is a nice find. Can't beat the price. Who is jumping on it, I'm sure it'll get used quickly.

Here's to hoping another 14 under in 40 mph wind doesn't win again....yeah, right. I'm in it for the fun!

So I'm not the only one who was surprised by that winning number?

I might be in unless they are doing the bait and switch with tee boxes again

I'd say expect the back tees again and be pleasantly surprised. But I've seen you play enough now to know you're all bluster with that. :wink:

I'd be in... If planned with more than 2 weeks notice.

Two weeks and one day, it is. :p

I've never been. I have heard its not about equipment there, mostly package deals and golf courses. I might check it out for the heck of it though.

I've never been. I have heard its not about equipment there, mostly package deals and golf courses. I might check it out for the heck of it though.
There's some equipment there. Typically there is a mix of new and old stuff. You don't have Carl's or MoG there, but lots of courses. And right around the corner is a GS and Bagger Daves.

LOTS of good prices on both new and used equipment if you're in the market for sticks, gear, and some apparel.

Might have to try and make it to this. Sounds interesting.

We need an 8th! Who's bringing a friend?

We need an 8th! Who's bringing a friend?

I reached out to mbowker64 to see if he is available. However, if trends continue, we won't have much luck.

So tentative date/time of Saturday Jan 24th at 9am at Cattails in South Lyon.

Interested:
tpluff
Stribs
MichiganSlice
rbarthle17
AdamHartzell
Rozo22
Musicmaster6921

Bumping 1 final time, hoping we can find an 8th to join us!

cant wait!

Looks like down to Six...

Maybe do a 3 team alt shot, then closest to the hole competition?....

Ideas?

Looks like down to Six...

Maybe do a 3 team alt shot, then closest to the hole competition?....

Ideas?
Yep...you need some Ohio guys to join?!?! Lol!

I'm from Royal Oak Michigan. I'm down for an outing or meeting up at a sim or something.

I'm from Royal Oak Michigan. I'm down for an outing or meeting up at a sim or something.

A bunch of us are hitting up Cattails this weekend in South Lyon.
It'd be great to meet ya!

Hope you come out!

Yep...you need some Ohio guys to join?!?! Lol!

We have high standards. Only Ohioans that are there against their will would work. :wink:

FRIDAY STARTS THE WEEKEND!

Cannot wait to see everyone tomorrow morning!

Fellow Southeast Michiganders, read Oakland County, who would you recommend for a new iron fitting? I live about 5 minutes from Carl's Golfland Bloomfield location so was planning on heading there to purchase just wondering about the fitting portion.

Fellow Southeast Michiganders, read Oakland County, who would you recommend for a new iron fitting? I live about 5 minutes from Carl's Golfland Bloomfield location so was planning on heading there to purchase just wondering about the fitting portion.
Personally I think Carl's Launch Pad is the best fitting center in the state, if not the whole Midwest.

Back