What kind of grips do you guys play?

Golf Pride NDMCs on everything right now. Different colors depending on the club. I do have a UTx wrap inbound to give a try though.

Seems like the UTx is a winner. I Like their looks but in the store they always feels slick to me. Do you have to wipe a release agent off to get them feeling tacky ? I'd never buy them based on how they feel on the shelf.

Golf Pride NDMC Midsize for me, my favorite by far, but they are rough on your hands.

golf pride tour wrap mid size, played them for years.

GP Tour Velvet. Tried the New Decade multicompound grips last year but took them off after half a season - too harsh for me.

GolfPride VDR white

Red Lamkin REL 3Gen

GP NDMC all around. Just regripped my irons last night, Golfsmith had some Callaway chev logo NDMCs and I had a gift card.

Iv got a real mix at the mo! Tour velvet black on driver
Tour wrap white on 3 wood
Cross line black in hybrid
Golf pride bct in red on irons and wedges!

I live the bct and I'm just being lazy not getting them all changed! The tour wrap is lovely but here in the uk it's terrible in the rain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently I use Lamkin RELs buy have z box of Pure P2 wraps waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recently switched from GP VDRs to Lamkin Crossline Ace 3Gen's. More tackier!

Golf Pride Tour Velvet in Midsize. They work well enough, but I'm not opposed to trying other grips. I had Golf Pride NDMC on previous clubs and really liked them.

GP VDR standard grips for my irons. Have yet to come across another grip that holds up in tackiness and wear as well as these. Plus they look good.

Back