Calling all Carolinians

Guys, I'm not gonna be able to make it this Saturday as some family stuff has come up. I hope someone else can join up and make it a foursome. Next time!

Guys, I'm not gonna be able to make it this Saturday as some family stuff has come up. I hope someone else can join up and make it a foursome. Next time!
Dang that is a shame understand completely though.

Anyone else available to round out our foursome Saturday at Tot Hill ? If you have never played the course before you are in for a treat and I can assure you is worth a bit of a drive

If I didn't already have plans I would jump on this.

PMd you.
Haven't heard from Accordnc if he's still up for something on Saturday around this area.

Anyone else available to round out our foursome Saturday at Tot Hill ? If you have never played the course before you are in for a treat and I can assure you is worth a bit of a drive

My daughter is having some heart problems so not going to be able to sorry

I'm in. :)

Wife and I will be driving down separately since we want to do some sightseeing in the area afterwards.

Accordnc, we will play a round one of these days. :)

Cheers!

Hope your daughter gets better! We'll keep her in our prayers/thoughts.

If nothing else, you'll get a ton of laughs. You will witness a crappy golfer on one of the hardest golf courses in the country who's got a million war stories. I've decided that if I'm not playing good golf, I am going to at least have a good time and make people laugh.

This should be interesting.

Wish I was closer to Charlotte. I would
love to join you all

Damn I hate to hear that, thoughts and prayers buddy.

Last edited:
Higher score == better, right?!?!

Not to worry. My last round at RGC I smashed all course records with a 64 on the front 9. :alien: I had an amazing scramble up an adjacent fairway, and I think if FIR meant *any* fairway, I would have been 9/9. :D

If nothing else, you'll get a ton of laughs. You will witness a crappy golfer on one of the hardest golf courses in the country who's got a million war stories. I've decided that if I'm not playing good golf, I am going to at least have a good time and make people laugh.

This should be interesting.

So sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers for you all.

Wilmington

I need to get back your way to play a little golf. I played Thistle a couple times and love the course. I've wanted to play Carolina National to see Freddy Couple's designs as well.

I need to get back your way to play a little golf. I played Thistle a couple times and love the course. I've wanted to play Carolina National to see Freddy Couple's designs as well.

Both are fun courses. It would be awesome to tee it up sometime.

I've always wanted to play the course just south of Wilmington on 17 never had someone to play it with. Now I've found you guys can't wait

The horrible schedule I've been keeping at work of 5 - 8 hour days a week is nearly up, and I'll go back onto a flex schedule where I'll work either 5-8's or 4-10's depending on what I'm doing that week. So given a week or two notice, I can play from Myrtle Beach to the VA border. I'll travel to play golf with good people.

This is the same guy that hopped in the car on Thursday night after work to drive to Florida overnight in order to make a tee time at Mission Inn on Friday morning. I paid for that all weekend, but had a blast. I also drove all the way to Hilton Head for one day for an Invitational. Got done playing golf and had to haul it back to work.

I knew I recognized the name of your town Bullitt. I rode through there a lot while I was at Bragg.

So sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers for you all.

Wilmington

Ah! That's right....I'll give you a shout the next time i go see my sis at Carolina Beach.

I knew I recognized the name of your town Bullitt. I rode through there a lot while I was at Bragg.

The only thing that anyone knows Lumber Bridge for around Bragg is years ago, Chason's buffet was here so people would drive 45 minutes from Ft. Bragg/Fayetteville in order to eat there because it was the greatest buffet known to man. Sadly, it burnt down years ago and the replacement in Hope Mills in nowhere near as good as the original. The only other time people even come through here is because it's the only stop light on I-20 when you're headed to Pinehurst from I-95.

The joys of living in the middle of nowhere.

Same here got some really good friends we go down to see regularly. near Jack Britt. Usually come down 401 to miss 40 traffic

Back