What if....Par 3 THP event

I'm going to go against the grain and say.....who am I kidding? I don't see an ace coming. Par 3 courses are tough for me!

most likely zero. We had a good size group head to a pitch and putt a few years ago down in Myrtle beach. Played 18 holes, and I don't believe 1 person even came within 2 feet. Oh BTW Hawk and I ruled at that event.

I would say zero. But would like to see a THP event at a par 3. par 3s are fun to play.

I would go with 0. But it sure would be fun to try!

We have a really cool par 3 course nearby called the Monarch Dunes Challenge course. It's between 80-230 yards and has these huge undulating greens, water everywhere and bunkers galore. It really is a fantastic challenge and so much fun.

All things being equal, zero. Eighteen times 40 golfers, that's 720 shots, but each one is only one shot. No chance to compensate for wind or kick. Different club (hypothetically) for each tee shot.

But, still, the unlikely is part of why we play.

giphy.gif

I would say zero, but no more than 1 for sure.

I'm gonna go with one, but I think it's wishful thinking.

it depends. Is the event on the West or East coast?

Sorry, Zero is a "lonely number" but accurate!!

One of the nicest Par 3's there is, is right here in Branson :)

Considering how many events it took to have ONE (I'm talking IN an event, not practice rounds), I'll go with zero all day long.

Considering how many events it took to have ONE (I'm talking IN an event, not practice rounds), I'll go with zero all day long.

heck even with the 1 in a practice round, that mean's there has been 2 throughout the history of THP events and gatherings. So yeah odds are good that the number would stay at 2.

heck even with the 1 in a practice round, that mean's there has been 2 throughout the history of THP events and gatherings. So yeah odds are good that the number would stay at 2.
I get that but again those are on regular courses, not one where hole after hole people are taking aim. Past THP events cant really be a reference because its such a different event than anything THP has done.

Yeah odds are way against even one happening. I'd love to be at one and see more than one happen, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Back