NHL 2014-2015 Season

Totally agree, I was really worried about Halak's health during the season (he did have a minor stint just before the all star break), but for the most part he has been healthy this season and looks strong....first time in a long while the Isles are headed to the playoffs with a quality goaltender
I'll be convinced at the end of the playoffs he is not injured and doesnt have a melt down

I am terrified and that is no joke. Caps are not playing very well as of the last week. Trotz better but the boys through a grueling practice with a lot of skating maybe that will light a fire.....

Will be back-to-back games for the Leafs.

I just got offered 4 tickets for the sabres panthers game this afternoon , but its gonna be tight time wise

I just got offered 4 tickets for the sabres panthers game this afternoon , but its gonna be tight time wise

Nice, if you go you can boo Jagr for me.

Nice, if you go you can boo Jagr for me.
Lol i would, but i cant maKe it.

Seriously, i was happy to sée that trade, i was scared that the habs might go after him

Last edited:
I will miss that game, i have to fly back home tonight, i love when the habs beat the leafs though

I will miss is as well........I'm "busy" (aka can't watch the Leafs lose to the Habs).

Hawks getting Timonen could be huge. Just their typical winter collapse is coming to an end, Kane's out, Sharp's gonna be dealt.

Ducks pick up Fleischmann from Florida for Heater and a 3rd. A bit of an upgrade but certainly not earth shattering. Just need to dump Bourque and Brewer and let the kids play!

Ducks pick up Fleischmann from Florida for Heater and a 3rd. A bit of an upgrade but certainly not earth shattering. Just need to dump Bourque and Brewer and let the kids play!
Fleischmann is a former Cap he is good depth player just not really worthy of being a top 6 forward. He should fit in nicely for the Ducks

Any good games tonight? No Caps so I am looking to watch some teams I never get to see.

Any good games tonight? No Caps so I am looking to watch some teams I never get to see.

Lot of afternoon games finished already. Flyers vs Rangers on NBC I think.

Lot of afternoon games finished already. Flyers vs Rangers on NBC I think.
Ugh dislike both those teams but hockey is Hockey

My personal debate continues on who is worse Healy or Kypreos.

Hawks getting Timonen could be huge. Just their typical winter collapse is coming to an end, Kane's out, Sharp's gonna be dealt.

No way Sharp gets traded, ufa or not.

My personal debate continues on who is worse Healy or Kypreos.
I can appreciate the debate, but I absolutely cannot stand Healy. I can usually handle a little bit of Kypreos, but any Healy is too much Healy.

I can appreciate the debate, but I absolutely cannot stand Healy. I can usually handle a little bit of Kypreos, but any Healy is too much Healy.

Same here. Healy is the absolute worse.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Vermette just went to the Hawks for a 1st and a prospect.

That's the rumour.

I just don't see it. If they want to make a cup run they need him. If they do move him I would assume they would want someone back with some term and I don't think a quality scorer with term is out there for a ufa.

I could be wrong but I just don't see what a logical deal would be.

I just don't see it. If they want to make a cup run they need him. If they do move him I would assume they would want someone back with some term and I don't think a quality scorer with term is out there for a ufa.

I could be wrong but I just don't see what a logical deal would be.

No idea, just the talk is that Chicago is shopping him hard.

No idea, just the talk is that Chicago is shopping him hard.

I hope Monday has some shocking deals.

Back