2015 The King Is Coming - Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

scheduled? I must've missed the tracking number crap! I got goosebumps seeing you guys post these pics. It just got real...this event it happening :)

Btw this foot injury has been a blessing. I've been taking it easy and just hitting a lot of wedges and really improving my contact and accuracy 140 yds in.

Also I want to give a little thanks to THP and Callaway Golf again. I noticed packages were shipped via ups next day air! Thank you guys for rushing these out so that we may get acquainted and dial them in!

Last edited:
Also I want to give a little thanks to THE and Callaway Golf again. I noticed packages were shipped via ups next day air! Thank you guys for rushing these out so that we may get acquainted and dial them in!

I definitely second that.

scheduled? I must've missed the tracking number crap! I got goosebumps seeing you guys post these pics. It just got real...this event it happening :)

Btw this foot injury has been a blessing. I've been taking it easy and just hitting a lot of wedges and really improving my contact and accuracy 140 yds in.
No tracking numbers were sent. I have auto notifications setup through FedEx and UPS. But like Kang said, next day air. Thanks THP and Callaway Golf

No tracking numbers were sent. I have auto notifications setup through FedEx and UPS. But like Kang said, next day air. Thanks THP and Callaway Golf

That just screams "club ho!"

That just screams "club ho!"
I have ups notifications too but it's for "work" lol. Took the xr driver out for the first time today so I'll be putting down some initial feedback

Did you guys get all your shipped via UPS? I'm signed up for notifies and nothing yet.

I have ordered a bunch of items from Callaway and it has always been UPS.

Another weapon arrived to help over throw the king.
f70cebbada2623fea79e257269962419.jpg
5e6eb2e863ec7f2a30975ef2fa799a1d.jpg
38771a03510c3fc1863376d7cf798157.jpg

This club is gorgeous. Plan on hitting the range tomorrow with a review to follow.

Still waiting on mine but I'm excited for it! Weekend weather keeps getting better :)

Got mine today. Big thank you to THP and Callaway Golf.

Please do not forget to hit up the XR Driver Review thread with your thoughts. The reason you are receiving the driver early is so that you can review it for all of the readers.

Another weapon arrived to help over throw the king.
f70cebbada2623fea79e257269962419.jpg
5e6eb2e863ec7f2a30975ef2fa799a1d.jpg
38771a03510c3fc1863376d7cf798157.jpg

This club is gorgeous. Plan on hitting the range tomorrow with a review to follow.
I know it's a small detail, but the graphics on that shaft rock!

I know it's a small detail, but the graphics on that shaft rock!
We should play this weekend and you can see it and try it for yourself.

Still waiting on mine. Hope to get it to the range tomorrow after my last day of student observations. Otherwise, I'll just hit the demo again :) So much fun to hit last weekend!

Hey JB another question. Is butt trimming and regripping off limits as well? I hope this question doesn't offend anyone ;)

Still waiting on mine. Hope to get it to the range tomorrow after my last day of student observations. Otherwise, I'll just hit the demo again :) So much fun to hit last weekend!
I got bigger problems. Mine came yesterday but unfortunately it's right handed. I'm left handed. GolferGal (Morgan) is going to take care of that for me. I was so excited that I forgot to mention my dexterity.

I got bigger problems. Mine came yesterday but unfortunately it's right handed. I'm left handed. GolferGal (Morgan) is going to take care of that for me. I was so excited that I forgot to mention my dexterity.
I'm sure you will be taken care of. No worries dude

Hey JB another question. Is butt trimming and regripping off limits as well? I hope this question doesn't offend anyone ;)

Kang, I'm pretty sure you have to play it as is :drinks:

Play the driver as is please.
No different than forum testing.
The job and the reason participants got the driver this early was to review it for participants.
As you said previously. Certainly not a big deal to just choke up an inch.

I can't believe this is just over a month away! Excited to follow along.

Sir Chadster is taking the crown home this year!

Mine is due in today so I am getting out tomorrow for 18 to break her in. So excited!

Back