NCAA Tournament: Which #1 Seed goes down first?

• Duke

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villanova

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • Wisonsin

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Pretty straightforward poll. Four choices.

Duke, Kentucky, Villanova or Wisconsin.

Poll is up.

I picked Villanova as well, they kind of came out of nowhere to get that top seed.

I picked Villanova. I'll be attending their first round game tonight. Kind of hope Lafayette gives them a decent game. Doubtful, but I'm pulling for Lafayette!

I picked Villanova too. I have the other three getting to the 8.

Wow, I picked Villanova too. They may win it all now. :smile:

Nova.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I've got Nova losing to UL, but honestly they could get knocked out before that. Wisc is going to have their hands full with Arizona. I think Duke and Kentucky will make it out of their brackets. I am also a huge UK fan so naturally I have them going all the way and winning this year.

I think it will be between Duke and Wisconsin. I honestly think a couple of teams will give Wisconsin trouble and I just don't trust Duke's defense to consistently show up.

Gotta be Nova, right? I think it will need to be against NC State, though. I don't think LSU could beat them.

Nova, Wisconsin, Duke in that order, IMO.

It will be dook

Like 90% of those here have said, Nova goes out first. Just don't believe in their resume and the over-rated, over-seeded Big East conference. Although, I won't be upset if I'm wrong and its Duke instead.

Duke...

Kentucky

Last edited:
I said Wisconsin. Perhaps because I worry they could beat UK.I think ND gave everyone a blueprint on how to beat Duke. Kentucky had over 10,000 fans show up during the work day for a shoot around yesterday.
Every game is going to feel like a home game for the Cats. Not sure they need it but it will be a sea of blue.

As a Lafayette alum. LET'S GO PARDS!

Wisconsin is my vote.

Duke goes out first.

Wisconsin first, Nova second, Kentucky third, then Duke in the NC game.

Nova...

Back