Thanks for waiting until after 3 of the NE guys left to take the group picture...

Also, I'm still cold from that morning round.
We can't help it you high tailed it out of there! Sadly u also missed a fantastic course on Sunday...

That big bopper was so good.

~Rock

Is it August yet? uploadfromtaptalk1426890190615.jpg

Snow where? 65 here today! Stop being a Debbie downer.

Tap Talking my way thru the world of golf!

Just wanted to post a link and some pictures from last year's Iowa events....If you're on the fence about coming.... Be like Nike and just do it!

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60776

89a9c388ec18dd928a22b65738f44a7f.jpg

Hey, Twinkle-Toes! We're playing golf in August, not dancing. Keep those feet planted! :alien:

Hey, Twinkle-Toes! We're playing golf in August, not dancing. Keep those feet planted! :alien:
Hey the announcers on tv said the big hitters get on their toes.... I'll wave to you from up ahead.

After your 2nd shot... Maybe.
Boys boys. I'm going to be waiting for both of you so I can hit my 2nd shot. Stop bickering and hit already.

I have tried to hit off my toes before. I feel like when I do that I try to literately hit out of my shoes.
Hey the announcers on tv said the big hitters get on their toes.... I'll wave to you from up ahead.

I have tried to hit off my toes before. I feel like when I do that I try to literately hit out of my shoes.
Glad to see you're coming to Iowa. You can swing as hard as you'd like.... Just keep it under 100.

I know I am hoping to see you all, I mean I'll see you in august anyways though at the golf course lol... I am pumped cause that course look's pretty nice. And I played a awesome round last night...
Glad to see you're coming to Iowa. You can swing as hard as you'd like.... Just keep it under 100.

I hit the R15 today. Impressive I'd an understatement. I'll be waiting in both of you for sure.
Rambler has a G30 with a fujikura fuel shaft that might make you rethink that statement.....

I know I am hoping to see you all, I mean I'll see you in august anyways though at the golf course lol... I am pumped cause that course look's pretty nice. And I played a awesome round last night...
You're committed to Iowa. No backing out now!

I hit the R15 today. Impressive I'd an understatement. I'll be waiting on both of you for sure.
Derek and I have some XRs that will give you more than you can handle!

Derek and I have some XRs that will give you more than you can handle!
Well according to UPS.com, mine still hasn't shipped yet so I was waiting to let that outta the bag. It does have an expected delivery date of March 17th though..... Hahaha

Well according to UPS.com, mine still hasn't shipped yet so I was waiting to let that outta the bag. It does have an expected delivery date of March 17th though..... Hahaha
On a serious note. I was actually shocked how much better the R15 was versus SLDR. I haven't even been fit yet. Just adjusted myself.

Just a quick 2 cents from the fat guy. Wedge my money is on you with the driver Derek can't find the fairway and Jeremy will be to busy thinking about the par 5s to hit it straight lol and I will be hitting my 3rd shot before I reach any of you so let's play some golf lol

Just a quick 2 cents from the fat guy. Wedge my money is on you with the driver Derek can't find the fairway and Jeremy will be to busy thinking about the par 5s to hit it straight lol and I will be hitting my 3rd shot before I reach any of you so let's play some golf lol
Never said I'd be waving from the fairway!

Back