Well according to UPS.com, mine still hasn't shipped yet so I was waiting to let that outta the bag. It does have an expected delivery date of March 17th though..... Hahaha

Better gas up your delorean.

Pretty sure I'm at least coming Saturday with Mulligan for Honey Badger Creek (It don't give a F***), but still a few things up in the air whether I'm staying for Sunday. The way you guys talk about TCI, it almost sounds like I have to make that happen, though.

Better gas up your delorean.

Pretty sure I'm at least coming Saturday with Mulligan for Honey Badger Creek (It don't give a F***), but still a few things up in the air whether I'm staying for Sunday. The way you guys talk about TCI, it almost sounds like I have to make that happen, though.
TCI is incredible sir. You wouldn't regret staying... That's for sure.

Derek and I have some XRs that will give you more than you can handle!

I picked up an SLDR over the winter, and so far it's about 10 yards longer than my G20 (though I don't have a ton of reps with it yet). Will be curious to see how you and your new XR stack up against me since we were pretty close when I was using the G20 and you the Bridgestone.

Also, so far no banana hooks with the SLDR, which is nice, haha.

Sounds like we will have plenty of options to try out at least. Did honey creek have a range? Was way too cold to even care last year.

Sounds like we will have plenty of options to try out at least. Did honey creek have a range? Was way too cold to even care last year.

No clue, I was more concerned with avoiding hypothermia than I was a driving range.

Hypothermia....Pshhhh Quail was in shorts!
And clearly quail is a different breed of crazy. I'll be wearing shorts in august, don't you worry. Nodoby has answered the original question though of whether honey creek has a driving range?

NM, google maps confirms a range. How'd I miss that last year??

And clearly quail is a different breed of crazy. I'll be wearing shorts in august, don't you worry. Nodoby has answered the original question though of whether honey creek has a driving range?

NM, google maps confirms a range. How'd I miss that last year??

The range is there but not by much. It is downhill and you aren't suppose to hit driver. I think it's only 200 yds long.

The range is there but not by much. It is downhill and you aren't suppose to hit driver. I think it's only 200 yds long.
That's unfortunate.

That's unfortunate.
The key phrase was not suppose to. Hitting a handful of driver shots won't hurt. Of course stay for TCI and you can beat driver on the range all day long. Just got to be long and straight so as not to Break away big from the group. Don't want you crying over broken glass.

I love short driving ranges. They make me feel like a bigger man!

~Rock

I love short driving ranges. They make me feel like a bigger man!

~Rock
Poor little guy Your 300 yards drives should already do that Rock!

300.....pffft. maybe in texas.

~Rock

Hypothermia....Pshhhh Quail was in shorts!

I was in shorts today for my first round of the year. :D A bit warmer today than last year's round at Honey Creek though.

You're never out of shorts. Lol

I was in shorts today for my first round of the year. :D A bit warmer today than last year's round at Honey Creek though.
How'd it go?

This sounds like my guy! I've worn pants four times in 12 years of golf.

Yes, I like reading threads that I'm not playing. :D

This sounds like my guy! I've worn pants four times in 12 years of golf.

Yes, I like reading threads that I'm not playing. :D
You should be playing!!

You should be playing!!

Stop with that peer pressure! My golf budget is beyond shot after January..although I'm still putting my name in for the rest of the THP events. YOLO what!

You're never out of shorts. Lol

Pretty much. :D I've always golfed in shorts. In HS golf, I was the only one in shorts for team photos.

How'd it go?

Rough start. Im definitely out of shape. I started off blocking everything straight right. To be expected I suppose considering Honey Creek was the last time I played. First hole was a 10 on a par 4. ROUGH I tell you. Haha. The back 9 got better. Things straightened out and I went bogey, par, par, par on the last 4 holes. The X Stiff shaft is a bit much for me I think. Especially coming out of winter and having below average clubhead speeds.

Last edited:
Iowa is suppposed to be getting snow and so are we what the hell guys

Eh?

It does this every year here in March .

It's Iowa dude. Terrible winters and terrible summers with like two weeks of "spring " and "fall"

Four seasons my ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iowa is suppposed to be getting snow and so are we what the hell guys
What you talking about Willis? Central Iowa ain't getting any snow anytime soon.

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

What you talking about Willis? Central Iowa ain't getting any snow anytime soon.

It's gonna mix here in eastern Iowa tonight but will be gone by noon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah better you than me.

Back