Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

Awesome...put him down MHG! We will make it happen this season for sure. Down here in the flat lands or up in the mountains!
If I can help it, it will be more than once or twice! Lets just play everywhere.

My issue this time is my broken down truck. In a transition period at the moment

If I can help it, it will be more than once or twice! Lets just play everywhere.

My issue this time is my broken down truck. In a transition period at the moment
So what time do I pick you up?

Now THAT would be something
Let's set a day to play up there. I don't mind driving. I'm sure the other two would be happy for me to drive up there again lol. Only 2.5 hrs

Fairly new here but I would love to tee it up with you guys sometime.

Let's set a day to play up there. I don't mind driving. I'm sure the other two would be happy for me to drive up there again lol. Only 2.5 hrs
That would be really cool. There's not much open just yet though. Best option would be Lakota Canyon. Jim Engh (sp?) course in New Castle. Eagle Ranch might be close to opening too. Most places have a hard open for April 1st so maybe shoot for that-ish?

I'm in. Thanks for the invite.

Welcome. Glad to see our ranks growing. Hope to tee it with ya

Hey join us any time!!!
That would be really cool. There's not much open just yet though. Best option would be Lakota Canyon. Jim Engh (sp?) course in New Castle. Eagle Ranch might be close to opening too. Most places have a hard open for April 1st so maybe shoot for that-ish?
Sounds good :)
I'm in. Thanks for the invite.
Yes!!! Will text milehighgolfer to let him know

Glad to have you join us. It is at 10:20 on Wednesday. And I was drinking Kang.
Early start on st patty's day I see... you probably won't read this until about 8 pm lol

Early start on st patty's day I see... you probably won't read this until about 8 pm lol

6:55 sitting on deck now to avoid amateur hour tonight.

Only days now till the home base opens up. Can't wait!

Last edited:
Anyone for golf Friday afternoon near parker. Could set up a tee time at one of the south suburban courses.

Anyone for golf Friday afternoon near parker. Could set up a tee time at one of the south suburban courses.
Thats a bit of a drive for me...will think about it

Throwing this in the thread as a possibility. There is a good chance that I'll be in Denver over Memorial Day weekend May 23rd - 25th. I'm going to try and get my wife to let me bring my sticks. If any of you don't have plans that weekend, maybe we can tee it up somewhere?

Jay, I'll be flying out of Denver on the 24th but I'll have my lady with me so I doubt I'll be able to make it work. Would love to tee it up with you. I still reference the swing advice you gave me way back when. Such solid stuff.

Throwing this in the thread as a possibility. There is a good chance that I'll be in Denver over Memorial Day weekend May 23rd - 25th. I'm going to try and get my wife to let me bring my sticks. If any of you don't have plans that weekend, maybe we can tee it up somewhere?
I have extra sticks if you don't bring any so maybe still a possibility

EvF, it's all good. Family 1st.

KC, that's an idea too! I know you have some solid sets of clubs...need to convince the wife to let me tee it up. If I can find a place close to our hotel, that's also affordable...I think we can make it happen.
I'll keep you updated with info as I know more.

If you have room for one more I can make it down if not I'll catch you guys the next time.

Back