Unofficial THP Gathering: MA 2015

I'll add another course if we're looking west of the city to make it easier for the NY/CT crowd to join us: Blackstone National. WCBM and I played there in the fall and I enjoyed that place, it was my first time out there. The range isn't anything special but the course was in pretty good shape. It was about an hour's drive from my place in Brookline, but I'd go out there again.

all fair and good if you want all the leg work but you seem to be moving from an unofficial get together to a full fledge, yeah it's official, tri state event

all fair and good if you want all the leg work but you seem to be moving from an unofficial get together to a full fledge, yeah it's official, tri state event

It's an open invite to one and all!

Any updates here with what course we are going with?

Any updates here with what course we are going with?

Yes, I've heard back from most of the courses I contacted and we've selected the course, I'm actually just waiting on the confirmation from them and I will post the full update.

Little teaser for everyone...

Spoiler
red_tailed_hawk_18.jpg

First page updated a little bit. If you are interested and aren't on the list or are on the list and won't be coming, please let us know.

Aug 1 Im out, thats a few days after getting back from legacy, will be following along with the fun though

I didn't see my name on the list, but I'm interested!

I'm out for 8/1, I have a wedding to attend that date. Best of luck gents

I don't see any reason August 1 wouldn't work for me. Sounds like FUN.

As of right now Aug 1 works for me BUT I don't have our baseball schedule yet. Once I get that I can definitely say yes or no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 1 does not work for me. Bummed.

Update: Course confirmed

Update: Course confirmed

Course Confirmed!

Red Tail Golf Club
Devens, MA

Date: Aug 1st 2015

Tee Time Start: 10:10am
Cost: $99 Includes Green Fee, Cart and range balls

Red Tail is the host of the 2015 MGA Amateur Links Championship on Aug 4/5 (yes, we will be playing the course 3 days before the event, tournament conditions anyone?)

The course is an hour west of Boston and South of Manchester, NH, a little over an hour from Providence, 1.5 hours from Hartford, 2.5 hours from Albany and 4.5 from Edison, NJ.

I will need to confirm our headcount about 2 weeks prior to the event.

Course Confirmed!

Red Tail Golf Club
Devens, MA

Date: Aug 1st 2015

Tee Time Start: 10:10am
Cost: $99 Includes Green Fee, Cart and range balls

Red Tail is the host of the 2015 MGA Amateur Links Championship on Aug 4/5 (yes, we will be playing the course 3 days before the event, tournament conditions anyone?)

The course is an hour west of Boston and South of Manchester, NH, a little over an hour from Providence, 1.5 hours from Hartford, 2.5 hours from Albany and 4.5 from Edison, NJ.

I will need to confirm our headcount about 2 weeks prior to the event.

Awesome, Red Tail is a fun unique course. I can't wait for this.

the course look great, I will try to make it

Way to go Alex!!

Awesome, thanks!

That's a gorgeous looking course right there. I'm excited! I'm going to make darn sure that if my son's team has a game that day, I've got a coach who can cover for me.

My daughter has (another) softball tourney that weekend. She wants me to golf

Awesome! Can't wait!

I'll be there. Can't think of a better way to spend my birthday.

Hmm. Debating on whether I should play the silver or gold tees. We'll have to see where my long game is at by the time this rolls around.

Hmm. Debating on whether I should play the silver or gold tees. We'll have to see where my long game is at by the time this rolls around.

If you are at all in doubt about what tees to play from on that course, choose the shorter ones and have more fun. It's a pretty challenging course, but one of my favorite layouts in the area.

I have to talk to "the boss" about this one, but I'd love to tee it up at this event.

Back