Minneapolis 2015 Outing aka Jucy Lucy & Friends - May 16, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at hotels today. Likely to stay closer to the course; sounds like a couple of others are staying more downtown. If we get up there early enough, I would be very interested in putting a hurting on a Jucy Lucy.

A little pre Legacy match one round?

Can you put me down for a 9 hdcp. Thanks

My handicap is accurate,but with the swing change and not being able to activate my glutes it's probably closer to an eight.

My handicap is accurate,but with the swing change and not being able to activate my glutes it's probably closer to an eight.

Haha. Pretty sure you will not see any bumps on your scorecard.

Attention:

I think we are still 5 guys away from 100% Albatross participation. Would love to give away some cool stuff at the event but we need everyone on board to make it happen.
Bump for the Albatross club, and with the Folds of Honor connection this year it's a no brainer, let's get 100% participation!!!

Bump for the Albatross club, and with the Folds of Honor connection this year it's a no brainer, let's get 100% participation!!!

Good bump, we are down to 4.

Attention:

We are approaching the 45 days out mark. I am going to start making the teams and selecting the format here shortly. Please pm me or post your handicap in the thread so I can make sure we have an even playing field. If your handicap is posted under your avatar and it is accurate, I can just grab it from there. I think we are still 5 guys away from 100% Albatross participation. Would love to give away some cool stuff at the event but we need everyone on board to make it happen.

If the remaining 4 guys agree to become Albatross Club members and signup, I will cover half of their Albatross Club fees. Offer is only good if everyone gets on board and I will refund the money direct to their PayPal accounts when confirmed.

If the remaining 4 guys agree to become Albatross Club members and signup, I will cover half of their Albatross Club fees. Offer is only good if everyone gets on board and I will refund the money direct to their PayPal accounts when confirmed.

Fup - let me reach out to them and see what is going on. I have had some others make a silimar offer but I don't think it will be needed.

Fup - let me reach out to them and see what is going on. I have had some others make a silimar offer but I don't think it will be needed.

Sounds good. By the way after my round this morning I am a 4.1, not a 4.0 handicap. I dont want to get cheated :)

Am I reading the first post right that there's still a spot open? If so, ponder engaged.

Am I reading the first post right that there's still a spot open? If so, ponder engaged.

We can always make room for a Hall of Famer like yourself.

We can always make room for a Hall of Famer like yourself.
Request submitted to the boss for approval. I know the event is for Saturday, but are people looking for a Sunday am round or heading home? That will help determine budget and timing for my discussion with the wife tonight.

Mine is 9, but of course I haven't played since October. I will sign up for AC soon.

Likely only Saturday for me.

At 12.1 at the end of last year.

Request submitted to the boss for approval. I know the event is for Saturday, but are people looking for a Sunday am round or heading home? That will help determine budget and timing for my discussion with the wife tonight.
Probably just Saturday for myself and I think Rambler

Saturday for me only. Wife is coming with and we have plans on Friday and Sunday with friends.

I think the plan was just Saturday for LeftySean and I.

Only Saturday for me as well. Girlfriend is coming with me and we'll be doing stuff with friends on Friday night/Sunday.

Don't have a handicap but usually score in the low to mid 90s if that helps.

I get a kick out of the list of participants thus far. For my first time to an outing, there are some names there that I am really excited to be able to finally meet!

But then again, I am excited to meet everyone!

I get a kick out of the list of participants thus far. For my first time to an outing, there are some names there that I am really excited to be able to finally meet!

But then again, I am excited to meet everyone!

I need to go back and figure out just what the number is but there are several states and 2 provinces representing. Nice little turn out so far and it could get bigger.

Handicap is probably a little high. Put me down as a 19

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back