DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC MD VA Area Chat

CAA_Beat:
So are we thinking May 9th for Renditions then ?

Yep.

Texted with Alex today and that day and course is pretty locked in. Probably around 9:30 or 10:00

Sunday is still open. Depending on the course availability of course.

Man I played Queenstown today and it was windy as heck lol, they punched the greend a couple weeks ago but they rolled well. I miss my old haunts man.

Man I played Queenstown today and it was windy as heck lol, they punched the greend a couple weeks ago but they rolled well. I miss my old haunts man.

It was windy on Sunday too and we noticed the same about the greens. Fairways had to be pretty soft after the rain. Sundry they were still wet.

I love that course man, I used to play it all the time when I lived in MD. Sometimes I regret moving but then winter comes lol.

I love that course man, I used to play it all the time when I lived in MD. Sometimes I regret moving but then winter comes lol.

Lol...I'm hoping to move. Winters are killing me. 19 yrs in buffalo, 21 years here with a year in betwen spent in Chicago and Va Beach. South somewhere is my next stop

Lol...I'm hoping to move. Winters are killing me. 19 yrs in buffalo, 21 years here with a year in betwen spent in Chicago and Va Beach. South somewhere is my next stop

Haha look me up when you get to the carolinas, I spent most of my life in MD I'd never go back permanently, it's beautiful, it has a bunch to offer anyone that loves culture but Winter.... lol.

I know we've talked about this before. Man we used to play a lot of the same courses around the same time frame. It would be too funny if we had ever been paired up together and didn't know it.

That actually happened with a guy who used to be one of my most regular gold partners.

I ended up being a client of his, we went to play golf once at a course we both knew. During the round he saw a ball marker from my hotel company I was using. He said a guy gave him one about 5 years ago on this same course.

I thought a light bulb went off and I recognized him all of a sudden. I told him that was me.

He laughed and "no it couldn't have been you, that guy sucked."

I laughed and said, "No it was definitely me, I just suck s little less now" LOL

Strange game!!

Are you ******** me! You were up here?

Yeah he posted over the weekend, it was a short notice trip. I was completely bummed I couldn't get free.

I know we've talked about this before. Man we used to play a lot of the same courses around the same time frame. It would be too funny if we had ever been paired up together and didn't know it.

That actually happened with a guy who used to be one of my most regular gold partners.

I ended up being a client of his, we went to play golf once at a course we both knew. During the round he saw a ball marker from my hotel company I was using. He said a guy gave him one about 5 years ago on this same course.

I thought a light bulb went off and I recognized him all of a sudden. I told him that was me.

He laughed and "no it couldn't have been you, that guy sucked."

I laughed and said, "No it was definitely me, I just suck s little less now" LOL

Strange game!!

That would be funny, we did play a bunch of the same places so we very well could have run in to each other at some point, I know for sure that in the near future we'll make it a reality either way.

Yeah man, I had to come up and handle a couple things on short notice. I'll still be back in 2 weeks like we spoke about and we'll hook up for a round for sure if some of you can get out during the week. Otherwise lets do dinner or something.

I'm with you bro. Probably Myrtle Beach - hopefully in about 7 years.

I'd love to meet ya and get a round in next time you are up this way! Hell, maybe we could do a little fishing! I went up to Octororo Creek - comes off the Susquehanna - and was walking the trails. You could see the shad all over the place.

Hey, if anyone local is interested in some X2 Hot Pro Fairways I'm selling a 3w/5w I picked up off CPO. Selling them for $130 cash local. Figured I'd give THP a chance to pick them up cheap before I send them back to CPO for a refund. I need a driving iron more than these fairway woods.

One last quick shot to see if anyone wants these local in Northern VA for $120 before I send it back to Callaway.

im hoping late this year or early next year and im going further south to Tampa.
I was in Tampa three weeks ago. Weather was awesome, even if I didn't go golfing. I think I would have already of moved to Florida if my MIL wasn't there (there being the state of FL) , lol. My golf game would definitely be better as I could work on it year round.

Post via Taptalk

Last edited:
One of my buddies is moving to Myrtle Beach to retire. I lived there 6 years....good place to retire.

I still own a house in Tampa.....so I am looking to retire in that area.....maybe in Sun City Center.

Anyone interested in taking Aimpoint Express class here in VA? I've been messing with the express system based off bits and pieces of info I have and it's made a big difference in my reading. I'm thinking about going to a clinic in May with this instructor to get all the info. Would be cool to have someone local to go with.

Anyone interested in taking Aimpoint Express class here in VA? I've been messing with the express system based off bits and pieces of info I have and it's made a big difference in my reading. I'm thinking about going to a clinic in May with this instructor to get all the info. Would be cool to have someone local to go with.

I took AE lessons with her last year. She is very good.

When is the date of the clinic Chris?

I'd love to meet ya and get a round in next time you are up this way! Hell, maybe we could do a little fishing! I went up to Octororo Creek - comes off the Susquehanna - and was walking the trails. You could see the shad all over the place.

hard to beat the smallie fishing in the susq, I miss it. Loll be back to n two or three weeks and would love to hook up, driving around virginia today is tough with all the courses looking so good, I could play landsdowne Friday but have to get back to charleston.

I'm with you bro. Probably Myrtle Beach - hopefully in about 7 years.

Myrtle is a fun place to live if you love golf, I played so much golf there I got sick of it lol. We lived there for seven years and it was fun

Are they building a top golf near Dulles?

DC MD VA Area Chat

Are they building a top golf near Dulles?

There is one in Alexandria. I haven't heard about another location. But that would be par for the course. NOVA gets bundles of everything, Maryland can't have nice things.

NoVA 5 or 6 golfsmiths.

Maryland 1- and it might as well be in PA :(

Yes they are building a Top Golf in Loudoun County off route 7 in Ashburn ...the top golf website has it listed as coming fall 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back