NHL 2014-2015 Season

I heard an argument today that the Lightning are actually fortunate that the referees missed the Kronwall hit. He would have gotten a 5 minute major in a game they were already going to lose, and probably would not have been suspended.

I heard an argument today that the Lightning are actually fortunate that the referees missed the Kronwall hit. He would have gotten a 5 minute major in a game they were already going to lose, and probably would not have been suspended.
The thought crossed my mind as well. He still may have been suspended.

The thought crossed my mind as well. He still may have been suspended.
They didn't suspend Subban for something that was at least as bad because punishment was dished out during the game.

I love seeing members of the armed forces do the National anthem.

I love seeing members of the armed forces do the National anthem.

I liked seeing her while she sung.

Bolts need to play to win and keep driving forcing the game to support their style.

Go Bolts.

is it really 8-1 wings for the shots? what's hapenning?

Holy crap was that an interference call.

Only a few were any threat. Most of the play has been in the Bolts end but seems unthreatening at the moment.
Bolts took a penalty and then the Wings took one while on the PP 200 feet from their own net. Just stupid so I'm wanting the Bolts to score while 4 on 4 or on their pp.

Stats have been weird, it's more like 6-4. Bishop have snagged a couple that were going across the crease that have been counted as shots, not clue why a couple haven't been counted from the wings.

But it was 5-0 in the first minute and a half, slow start for the bolts.

Stamkos is just snake bit

Good power play, keep doing that and a couple will find the back of the net.

Missed offsides there big time. wow. Hope we can withstand this onslaught

I just realised that I picked detroit in 7 in my bracket... GO WINGS!

Missed offsides there big time. wow. Hope we can withstand this onslaught
I thought the same thing, blown call big time. It's gone both ways. There was another that clearly came out of the wings zone and wasn't called. Blind refs going both ways. The early can against both teams were pretty week.

I just realised that I picked detroit in 7 in my bracket... GO WINGS!

I usually like your opinion but I just can't appreciate this comment.

Ugh, missed opportunity there

Back and forth first period, both teams with some good looks but couldn't connect.

Back and forth first period, both teams with some good looks but couldn't connect.

Both teams came to play, officials were still in the dressing room. Hope it doesn't cost either team.

Both teams came to play, officials were still in the dressing room. Hope it doesn't cost either team.
Much cleaner 1st period that we've seen I thought. The officiating was more of the same.

Man 2 big missed chances there, just missed the redirect there. Like the way the 2nd ended, going to be a heck of a 3rd period in the scoreless game.

Man 2 big missed chances there, just missed the redirect there. Like the way the 2nd ended, going to be a heck of a 3rd period in the scoreless game.
I was sure both teams were going to score several times there. Both teams missing good chances.

Weak call against Detroit there.

Back