Calling all Carolinians

I'm in for Tot Hill this coming weekend.

Let's make this a huge Carolina turnout!

If we could get 8 people, that would be awesome. 4 "A" players and 4 of us hackers to join in. Maybe a little modified Pinehurst to make things interesting?

I don't have a voucher but happy to pay to play with THPers.

No issues with me.

We need to get Paladin on Tot Hill. He has to experience the genius or insanity (depending on how you look at it) of Mike Strantz before he goes back to Huachuca.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
I'm in Augusta next Friday, but any other day next weekend is fine.

I believe we are doing this on Sunday.
How much is a round there? I'm all for high quality golf, but I'm getting a little static about the cost of this tdy.

Also, you still coming out tomorrow, Rich?

Also, you still coming out tomorrow, Rich?

I'm planning on it.

And as far as the cost, there are a few Group Golfers running around that people bought when they came up for cheap. Cheaper than I can play there with the Sandhills Capital Card in fact. Maybe someone would be willing to sell you one.

So told the wife I was playing golf on Sunday and she reminded me of a commitment we have that starts at 5pm for the next three weeks. I can't play and make it back in time. *sigh*

I know you're all disappointed... will try to make it out sometime soon.

I have a 4 day weekend for my bday

So told the wife I was playing golf on Sunday and she reminded me of a commitment we have that starts at 5pm for the next three weeks. I can't play and make it back in time. *sigh*

I know you're all disappointed... will try to make it out sometime soon.
Dang that stinks but fully understand. We will get out soon.

Is Sunday good for you at Tot Hill?
Does anyone have one of those extra $25 dollar coupons? If not how much is Tot Hill and how far from Charlotte is it?

Does anyone have one of those extra $25 dollar coupons? If not how much is Tot Hill and how far from Charlotte is it?
An hour maybe? Depends on where in Charlotte but it is not very far. Not sure what the current rate is but the most I have ever seen it was 60

An hour maybe? Depends on where in Charlotte but it is not very far. Not sure what the current rate is but the most I have ever seen it was 60
I am on the Northeast side almost to Concord/Huntersville

I am on the Northeast side almost to Concord/Huntersville
52 minutes from concord as far as the voucher I don't have any not sure who bought them or how many they have. I will say the course is worth it even at 60 IMO. But normally it is cheaper than that I feel I will call tomorrow and ask for sure.

Back