Calling all Carolinians

You know I'm in.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Tallamore, Whispering Pines, Southern Pines, Little River, Foxfire Red??

Tallamore, Whispering Pines, Southern Pines, Little River, Foxfire Red??
I am not against tot hill either or any of those options. Let's see how many are interested and go from there hopefully most see this and we can decide soon since next weekend will be a busy golf weekend is my guess.

I think Tom and Sadhir both have Tot Hill GG as well

Ron and I got paired up with guys who couldn't have any more stereotypical bad etiquette golfers. Nice guys, but did nearly everything you shouldn't do on the course.

But you're still giving me 5 per side next week.

Match play?

We can do that. I said I need something to keep my head in the game and that would do it. A little focus would do me good.

Depends on the day for me. The pool at the club opens on Saturday and the wife wants to take Nick. I could potentially be free for an afternoon Sunday round though.

Depends on the day for me. The pool at the club opens on Saturday and the wife wants to take Nick. I could potentially be free for an afternoon Sunday round though.
Who else would be up for a Sunday round at Tot Hill? Not to bad of a drive for the Charlotte guys and worth the drive especially if you haven't played a strantz course .

We need to get Paladin on Tot Hill. He has to experience the genius or insanity (depending on how you look at it) of Mike Strantz before he goes back to Huachuca.

Oh, and for the rest of the Carolina crew..... I didn't shoot under 90 today. A combination of being a bit wild off the tee with OB everywhere and struggling to figure out the greens kept me from achieving my goal. I am liking the improvement in my irons. I have gained so much distance with them in 3 weeks, my yardage is a bit of a guessing game right now which doesn't help either, but it wasn't as much of an issue as OB vs. My tee shots. That course offers absolutely no forgiveness off the tee. If you're not in the fairway, you're OB. Still a great round of golf no matter what the score was.

Who else would be up for a Sunday round at Tot Hill? Not to bad of a drive for the Charlotte guys and worth the drive especially if you haven't played a strantz course .
Count me IN! Luv me some Mr. Strantz........may he RIP.

Oh, and for the rest of the Carolina crew..... I didn't shoot under 90 today. A combination of being a bit wild off the tee with OB everywhere and struggling to figure out the greens kept me from achieving my goal. I am liking the improvement in my irons. I have gained so much distance with them in 3 weeks, my yardage is a bit of a guessing game right now which doesn't help either, but it wasn't as much of an issue as OB vs. My tee shots. That course offers absolutely no forgiveness off the tee. If you're not in the fairway, you're OB. Still a great round of golf no matter what the score was.

What is this OB you speak of? I don't think I have ever taken as many penalty strokes as I did today.

I owe that course..... Not the best choice of places to play after a 9 month lay off and elbow surgery.

What is this OB you speak of? I don't think I have ever taken as many penalty strokes as I did today.

The problem is that most of the OB shots I hit would have been completely playable if it wasn't for those damn white stakes.

Back