2015 Callaway US Open Staff Bag

Its neat what they aimed for. Not my favorite bag but it's something I would still own

The Black Knight owns and that bag works for that golf course and region and Callaway had to mix it up since they can't just do something like this every year:

sVQStDQ.png
]
I take back what I said before. Compared to that abomination, this year's is 1000x better. What is that thing, Larry Flynt's underwear in golf bag form?

The small Gary Player details are amazing.

I like it. Cool homage to the black Knight, the colors represent the region, and I like the texture. Definitely a different take on a US open bag.

Callaway is really good at these kind of things. This isn't an exception.

I dig it. Even if it has Seahawks colored trim on it. :act-up:

I actually kind of like it...but it could benefit from a flag or some other "US" type symbol on it like the Liberty Bell or Statue of Liberty or something. Otherwise it's really just a cool staff bag.

I like it....but I would rather have one in patriotic colors

Just saw a Callaway video on Twitter of this bag with Mr. Player and Harry and Co.

I retract my prior comments. The bag looks really good. Photos didn't do it justice.

Eh.. It's okay. Give me red, white and blue.

Not a fan at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like others have said give me red, white and blue. Not a fan of this one

The details with the black night on the zippers and the other fine touches are nice, but I still want to see some red white and blue for a U.S. open bag

Just saw a Callaway video on Twitter of this bag with Mr. Player and Harry and Co.

I retract my prior comments. The bag looks really good. Photos didn't do it justice.
I just saw this video myself, and as much as it kills me to admit it, I agree with my lawyer friend here.

I'm still not crazy about the colors, for a US Open bag, but the detail and the nods (to Gary Player, and the PNW) are really well done.

Back