What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined the seemore family, won an Si4 on the bay

Green fees at Tobiano

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greens fees for my wife and myself.

Payed for 9 holes and ended up getting rained out half way through the 8th hole. Still a good day with great friends

Cobra Fly-Z 3 iron.

Hit my AMP 4 iron off the tee all day yesterday and solved my driving woes. Couldn't resist getting this 3 iron to go even longer...

I bought a torch to do some club work

I bought a torch to do some club work

Nice purchase, I really really prefer the torch over the heat gun when doing work.

Disclaimer: I can't pull graphite

Nice purchase, I really really prefer the torch over the heat gun when doing work.

Disclaimer: I can't pull graphite

I dont have a puller anyways, so I will stick to steel shafts, but this is soooo much faster than a heat gun

I dont have a puller anyways, so I will stick to steel shafts, but this is soooo much faster than a heat gun

Yep, as long as you don't mind using new ferrules it's so much easier. Not gonna save ferrules using a torch.

Iron covers for traveling, extra gloves for LIITA and dozen b330-RX

Wynn AVS pistol grip for my SeeMore and had my PM grind wedge bent.

Add a X2 hot 3h to the list for today.

Bought a Diamana Whiteboard 83xct X-Stiff shaft from a friend of mine for $50. Put it in my Titleist 910 D2 and its a launcher. Can't wait for next month when i will hopefully be picking up a 913 d3 head to put this monster of a shaft in.

Green fee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These have been in my checkout cart all weekend, and I just couldn't hold out any more:

Callaway%20Xfer%20Vibe_zpsakhj54x3.png

Cure event balance. And early check in for our flight to Orlando for LIITA...that's golf related, right?

Cure event balance. And early check in for our flight to Orlando for LIITA...that's golf related, right?

probably the best golf expenses out there

New head covers for my irons. Zippered ones so they're harder to lose (supposedly).

Got a set of Mizuno MP-H5 irons!

Small bucket of range balls.

Annual fee for the golf league.

stocking up for liita: 3 titleist perma-soft cadet medium-large left-hand gloves, 2 dozen callaway chrome soft (lots of water on that course!!!), and a pair of kelly green lululemon 9" abc shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back