choppstixxx

AK Look-a-like
Reaction score
Handicap
So first and foremost I am not referring to sport where they have the super large holes you kick a soccer ball into.
I was playing my local executive course last night and noticed some random guy playing by himself behind us. There is a ball in the fairway where he is, but he has no clubs etc.
I pay no attention, then he catches up/starts watching us at the next tee box. I notice that he has some contraption on his one foot. It looks like a metal box on the toe, then like a piece of fabric that goes over the laces and wraps around the shoe.
He literally kicks a regular golf ball off the tee all the way to the green and putts with it. I believe there are different settings on the contraption to make the ball go further or shorter?
I have never seen what I saw last night in my life, has anyone seen similar?
j5489xrl.jpg
Ch23kVKl.jpg

Last edited:
That i've never seen or heard of....Only the one with the soccer ball. Unique for sure!

New to me also.

Sounds like a good way to get injured. You sure he wasn't an alien

Talk about a "foot wedge"!

...I'll see myself out.

added a few pictures I snapped while he was walking up the green.

Never heard of or seen this. Just seems pointless to me...

Odd...whatever happened to kick the can or just kicking a rock down the street.

Definitely something I have never seen before. Maybe he is working on an invention.

im thinking this gentleman developed this to just enjoy the walk on the course. Think about it , most golf courses are more maintained than your everyday park. If I was into walking i would do the same

just have a weak bladder, so walking all 9 or 18 is tough

I've never seen or heard of this before your post... strange.

Just weird.

SO THIS IS HOW BIGFOOT HAS EVOLVED SINCE 1967

WOW! HE REALLY HAS BECOME SO MUCH MORE CIVILIZED

bigfoot_zpstxxlfe9s.png

j5489xrl.jpg

Definitely something new to me

I'm betting he can get more distance if that box on his foot had turbulators on it.

Did you stop and ask him what he was doing?

Maybe it's spring-loaded like a gopher trap. He might be on here sometime asking Freddie for tips on the follow thru with his driving shoe. :act-up:

Jack

Maybe he's working on yet another in a long line of worthless golf gimmicks to sell.

Back