Blind Golf Ball Testing - Ball Revealed

Wow, very interesting.

I feel that the SR2's I use now are "forgiving" compared to say, a Pro V1 - I even like the SR2 more than the Chrome Soft - but I'm curious if anyone has any thoughts on how the RX would perform compared to the SR2 in this way? I should find a sleeve and try 'em out.

I am glad that the reviewers compared it to the current line, and am glad that the ball is available! It is a great ball - I should be playing this ball more often.

Wow, very interesting.

I feel that the SR2's I use now are "forgiving" compared to say, a Pro V1 - I even like the SR2 more than the Chrome Soft - but I'm curious if anyone has any thoughts on how the RX would perform compared to the SR2 in this way? I should find a sleeve and try 'em out.
Sr2 never worked out well for me, I like Sr1 for its real straight flight and Sr3 amazing spin around the green and short irons. I'd say rx has a little of both that makes it a great ball.

I had an old RX in the bag that I pulled out yesterday after the round went in the toilet. The ball performed really well for me off the tee and had good check on the greens on full iron shots. It felt great too. I believe I have underestimated this ball in the past so when my current stock of balls runs dry I will give these a look for sure.

I figured it was either the RX or RXS. I just played a few rounds with the RXS, and I will probably be going back to the RX. Glad to see such great feedback from the mystery testing. Well done everyone!

I've played previous models of the RX because it was available in yellow. I loved the feel but I loose too many right now to justify buying them regularly. I'm working hard on my game. When I reach a point where my tee shots are more in play I have these on a very short list. At the 35 dollar price point I think this ball is a winner. Especially considering the E6 just went to about 30. I think the E-6 price move was a very poor idea. Holding the line on this ball was the right choice.

I was not part of the testing. But I really appreciate everyones input. I learned quite a bit about ball choices. I like BStone products. And appreciate all You fellow THP'ers have done.

Mark Shuman

Back