What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a nice new Callaway belt thanks to DawgDaddy and the DotD thread!

I was clearly not winning the awesome fly z driver in the us open contest, so I pulled the trigger on a green one.

Orange whip we shall see how this goes. Usually not a training aid guy but it comes highly recommended

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Orange whip we shall see how this goes. Usually not a training aid guy but it comes highly recommended

I like it more for the stretching/warm-up, but it does help me with tempo thoughts in the swings as well.

Bought some new gloves because mine finally wore out

Just pulled the trigger on one of these

pTSA-18263777p275w.jpg

On sale at Sports Authority plus 20% off one single item plus free shipping. $220

Navy/white knitted head covers from Sunfish with navy white and blue pom poms. Got the full driver, 3w, hybrid set.

2 shirts and a pair of shorts from Linksoul with their Father's Day promo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Father's Day promo? Tell me more....

Got the ClicGear 3.5+ from Sports Authority for a hell of a deal $143 out the door with an additional $20 gift card to be used at a later date. Only regret is they didn't have the one with Orange Wheels to match my bag. Took the cart right out and walked 18, and these things really are smooth.

SeeMore M7.

US Open pins, almost pulled the trigger on a handmade US open coin but they just sold out before me

I use mine for warm up before every round and try to use it daily as time permits. I don't use any other training aids but I really like the OW.

Adams V3 3 hybrid. Incredible feel.

Still Playing Mine (3h,4h,5h,6h ) from 2010 , have not found anything to replace them !

Big Bertha mini 14 degree. Sadly won't get to hit it until I play Sunday, but thinking it's just what I've been looking for off the tee.

Superstroke grip

20 Birdieballs, a couple of their strike pads and a chipping mat.

I've fallen in love with working on chipping. I don't need to go to the range and can work on that at home with this stuff.

2 buckets at the range

Tour Edge Exotics E8 number 5 hybrid, regular shaft and got a free exotics hat from the TE demo guy at Northway 8 golf center last Sat.

A PING hat. I had to get out of the store because I was really liking the PING Tomcat C putter the more I rolled it and was imagining a SuperStroke 3.0 with THP logo on it. I was lucky to leave with just a hat.

First Seemore. Looks like it was stripped of paint fill but pretty clean other wise. Not bad for $50
3ca0f40267e5fcfefc05d9ab0f2dfb83.jpg

d4c7b54154d8db5bb381bc76911ea46c.jpg

10b5dedfe1301dcff9cb357e3d80a891.jpg

First Seemore. Looks like it was stripped of paint fill but pretty clean other wise. Not bad for $50

That's awesome for $50! Love the M2 shape, and I see a lot of used SeeMore's stripped of the paint.

Did a very bad thing and bought a R15 460 10.5* the other day. Went to GG to demo clubs for a free gift card, ended up really liking the R15 and the dispersion/numbers were on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back