SeeMore Putters Thread

I would throw something up in the market place with a WTB tag.

I have 3 seemores, and really I only need 1 or at most 2. I love my Si3, want to try the X3 (thanks again rogt) on the course and while I like my mFGP2 it is now sitting in third place of 3 so I should sell it.

Interesting...

I would throw something up in the market place with a WTB tag.

I have 3 seemores, and really I only need 1 or at most 2. I love my Si3, want to try the X3 (thanks again rogt) on the course and while I like my mFGP2 it is now sitting in third place of 3 so I should sell it.

I was totally going to put something in the WTB thread -- but I havent been registered here long enough.......

Need 10 days and 25 post before you can post over there. So i did my best to search for people selling them, and sent a couple PM's out.

I have been on "other golf forums" for years as well - so checking everywhere.

NO particluar head shape in mind -- if anyone has anything they would sell -- feel free to PM me.

I just was playing with the original shape FGP at golfsmith and fell in love.

The only mallet head I have ever gotten along with long term

I think it's small enough and close enough to a blade (read:mFGP) that I could probably do it. The shape is close to the Bridgestone I had, and I played pretty well with that.

I was totally going to put something in the WTB thread -- but I havent been registered here long enough.......

Need 10 days and 25 post before you can post over there. So i did my best to search for people selling them, and sent a couple PM's out.

I have been on "other golf forums" for years as well - so checking everywhere.

NO particluar head shape in mind -- if anyone has anything they would sell -- feel free to PM me.

I just was playing with the original shape FGP at golfsmith and fell in love.
The FGP is definitely a good entry into the world of SeeMore. Be warned though. Once you get the first one, the flood gates then open!

I think it's small enough and close enough to a blade (read:mFGP) that I could probably do it. The shape is close to the Bridgestone I had, and I played pretty well with that.
Other than the flange shape, there is not a lot of difference is regards to size between it and the mFGP DF.

Other than the flange shape, there is not a lot of difference is regards to size between it and the mFGP DF.

Really? I would've thought that the flange on the mFGP2 was a little bigger. Again, interesting... and when has anyone ever gone wrong with carbon steel?

Really? I would've thought that the flange on the mFGP2 was a little bigger. Again, interesting... and when has anyone ever gone wrong with carbon steel?
It is a little bigger but definitely nothing substantial. I agree in regards to the carbon steel. I am now down to it and two copper inserts and I like it!

It is a little bigger but definitely nothing substantial. I agree in regards to the carbon steel. I am now down to it and two copper inserts and I like it!

I don't have enough experience with copper. I had the m1, and I won't lie, it wasn't my favorite. Semed a little clickier than I liked. I need to look into that more.

There still isn't a putter I've experimented with yet that touches the z2c in terms of feel. That thing is butter.

I don't have enough experience with copper. I had the m1, and I won't lie, it wasn't my favorite. Semed a little clickier than I liked. I need to look into that more.

There still isn't a putter I've experimented with yet that touches the z2c in terms of feel. That thing is butter.
I agree that the z2c has an incredible "feel". The m2c and mFGP DF are a touch softer that it though IMO. None of those are as soft as the one I sent you though IMO.

I agree that the z2c has an incredible "feel". The m2c and mFGP DF are a touch softer that it though IMO. None of those are as soft as the one I sent you though IMO.

I can't wait to game it. It's darm close in terms of feel to the z2c, so far as I can tell rolling it on the carpet, I'm just digging the plumbers neck right now.

FGP back in the bag today was lights out. Love the confidence it brings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking of putting my CS PTM1 Black into play soon. It has never seen the course.

I'm thinking of putting my CS PTM1 Black into play soon. It has never seen the course.

Do it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That one's carbon steel, isn't it? I wasn't a fan of the normal PTM's, but I imagine that's gotta be one sweeeeeeet putter.

That one's carbon steel, isn't it? I wasn't a fan of the normal PTM's, but I imagine that's gotta be one sweeeeeeet putter.
Yes it is. It's a pretty putter that I have yet to use. Now that I think of it, I have yet to bring my trisole FGP2 out either. Oh boy. I need to get on somethings.

Yes it is. It's a pretty putter that I have yet to use. Now that I think of it, I have yet to bring my trisole FGP2 out either. Oh boy. I need to get on somethings.

Ah, the perils of having so many putters. It's a curse, I know.

Thinking I may take the m2c out today for it's maiden voyage.

You and that headshape have a lot of history. Might as well keep it going!

I think I have history with all the SeeMore head shapes except the HT and the Giant...haha

I think I have history with all the SeeMore head shapes except the HT and the Giant...haha

And trust me, I have my eye out for an HT. :angel:

And trust me, I have my eye out for an HT. :angel:

If I happen to spot one, you will be the first to know. I really do not have interest in it mainly because of the head weight.

If I happen to spot one, you will be the first to know. I really do not have interest in it mainly because of the head weight.

I've always done ok with the #7 style headshape, really it'd just come down to how it set up. I wanted to like the m7 really bad, but it just wasn't meant to be.

Back