What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greens fee and a logo ball. Would've been more, but the pro shop was closed after our round.

A sleeve of SR2 balls. Played them today and really liked them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green fees

After hitting my W/S C100s on the course yesterday, my wife decided she liked them better than her current gamers and put them in her bag. So I just purchased a set of T.E.E. CB Proh 3-PW graphite in the flex off the Bay.

I am noticing a trend first my #9 White Damascus now my C100s. Guess it's the cost of being able to play a lot.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Bridgestone J15 CB's. 4-PW, 1* flat, cross lines, DG pro S300, with Royal Blue ferrules.

Boom!

Just ordered a MP-T5 58* 8b satin.

Stopped in at Nordstrom ' s Rack and picked up a couple of Peter Millar summer collection for a decent price.

Green fees

Handcrafted LZ 6.5 for my Bertha Mini

Stopped in at Nordstrom ' s Rack and picked up a couple of Peter Millar summer collection for a decent price.
Nice! I was in there checking the threads yesterday..so many options, so little money haha

Nice! I was in there checking the threads yesterday..so many options, so little money haha
I saw a few other options that I was interested but Dawn nixed them.. after putting them back and thinking about it - she was right..

I saw a few other options that I was interested but Dawn nixed them.. after putting them back and thinking about it - she was right..
Compulsive buying is never good. I just mention them to Lee and see what comes home hahaha

Compulsive buying is never good. I just mention them to Lee and see what comes home hahaha
Smart man.. I generally send a picture to Dawn and either get the thumbs up or down...

Odyssey Works 2 ball putter, 60° PM wedge, and dozen SR3 balls.

Just ordered a MP-T5 58* 8b satin.

Those wedges look soooooo nice.

If it were only up to looks, my bag would be 14 wedges.

My ponder list is growing exponentially. I blame all of you!

What am I pondering?

An adjustable driver and more than one shaft, strictly for science of course
Maybe multiple drivers
A quiver of putters, because one is apparently not nearly enough
A new carry/stand bag, maybe just because I want a new color scheme
Golf shoes that don't look like they are 10 years old (they are)
Irons, wedges ... (how soon is too soon?)
Tools for adjusting, modifying, building clubs. I wrench bikes and tune and mount skis for myself and many others. This would give me great satisfaction.
And so on. Yes, I am officially a gear ho.

edit: I am also pondering why I posted this in the buy thread instead of the ponder thread. It's all good.

Last edited:
odyssey mxm #1w 35". might be too long, may need to have it cut down. this will be my official super stroke experiment putter. $170 on the bay brand new with headcover and I'm pretty sure weight kit.

Just bought a round for two for tomorrow morning.

For less than $10.

Heavenwood is on its way from CPO

Just purchased a SeeMore M7 from twentytwomonk. Great transaction, can't wait till it gets here.

Two sleeves of Project A golf balls.

Green fee for next Wednesday at Thistle Golf Club in Sunset Beach, NC!! Vacation golf is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back