How to play through with confidence

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux

I can't do that. I'm not gaming the same equipment.

Pretty girls always get the breaks no matter how small or Big. :alien:

So what do the non professionals do?

I'd definitely make sure I kept pace behind her. :clapp:

"Ill bet you 10 bucks she shanks it" haha. Clearly they dont know who she is. :D

I don't mean to sound like a fuddy duddy, but that video annoys me. I get it that her exposure is do to her assets, but at least make the video somewhat golf related. This one just seems like a waste of time besides Golf Digest showing off her legs. I'm sure the whole thing wasn't staged either because there always are cameras following an attractive blonde around playing golf. OK, I'm done, sorry for the rant.

why do guys get all "GaGa" and stupidly dumbfounded when a pretty girl is around? Staged? sure, but the reactions would be similar in real life too.

why do guys get all "GaGa" and stupidly dumbfounded when a pretty girl is around? Staged? sure, but the reactions would be similar in real life too.
My theory is that the blood necessary for the brain to function properly, is occupied elsewhere. Some men act like idiots and some men trip over obstacles that aren't there.

Where was the the tip? That was just common sense and not being a dick. Just an excuse to promote T & A.

I feel like I just watched an HR mandated compliance video...

Where was the the tip? That was just common sense and not being a dick. Just an excuse to promote T & A.

Not seeing the fault here... :beauty:

Umm, Yes Mam come on thru ..

Yes maam, whatever you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes maam, whatever you want
Hey Jaysfan - your PM storage is filled up. Had to drop you off the trip planning string. Can you delete some stuff and let me know when you can receive stuff again?

Hey Jaysfan - your PM storage is filled up. Had to drop you off the trip planning string. Can you delete some stuff and let me know when you can receive stuff again?
Sorry Frank, I will clear up the inbox now. I am still super interested

Yeah she was cute, and it was staged, but the attitude was just as important. She asked nicely, was courteous and friendly and QUICK. But I'm not sure my paunchy, old 68 year old self would get the same treatment from that foursome that she did, all things being equal. LOL

not really sure I can see anyone telling her no......

With threesomes or twosome, I always get, "Hey you want to join up?"

With a foursome I always get, "Why don't you play through?" on the 10th hole par 5. It's a narrow fairway. Take out my 3W and spank a low stinger about 235 down the middle followed with a sweet southern "Thank yew!" She's right, that's what you gotta do.

Although I think the 235s are gonna be a thing of the past. :beat-up:

fine to show the etiquette, but what's the point of showing what the guys said and their reaction to her hitting a good shot? is it a video about playing through, or about gender stereotyping, or about objectifying women/assuming pretty women can't be good athletes or intelligent?

Back