Youngstown, OH Fall Outing (Formerly Pine Lakes Outing)

Hmmmmmm, might not be a bad way to end the golf season!

I should be able to make this event, and hopefully stay overnight this time.

i'm more than likely in

Definitely interested in this one, last year was a blast!

You're in. Because Aaron is in and you guys can make that trek together!

While this is correct..i may have tickets a football game depending on the weekend.

would like to make it this year!

I plan on making this event after talking with MusicMaster about it, it sounds like a blast. I'll be excited to meet a few new people from the site

I'm within an hour -- definitely planning on attending depending on dates -- Looking forward to it

I am planning on coming, it gives me a reason to keep playing into the fall

Anymore details coming out on this yet? I'm mostly wondering about dates so I can make sure to get things situated in advance. I know it's early still, but I'd love to make it out there this year. Looked like last year was a blast. Also wondering what time things usually get started on Saturday. Thanks!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been in touch with Chris about this and due to some "extenuating circumstances" the details are a bit delayed, but I promise you, we are still going to try to make this work. I will keep everyone posted.

Looking forward to the dates. Really want to make it happen, last year was so fun. I want me+tyno vs dan+jimmy rematch!

Looking forward to the dates. Really want to make it happen, last year was so fun. I want me+tyno vs dan+jimmy rematch!

we shoulda had em! but they were on fire that day.

although i do recall hitting my 5 iron farther than Dan hit his 4 iron :alien:

I dare you to ask for a rematch of that one. #PracticeMakesBoomBoom

lol. definitely a fluke.

but maybe.... all i gotta do is yell "Richard pic" or "deeeeeeyock" in your backswing, and i got a good chance.

After this past weekend, I need to get to find another THP event and this may just be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, so now it is public information that Chris is back at Pine Lakes. Will definitely be interested, can't miss a home event.

Any update on this? Trying to plan out October but wanted to plan around this.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, just got an update from Chris. The get together will be at Pine Lakes this year. Will probably just be a Saturday all day event. SPi time, along with a 18 holes of golf plus dinner/prizes afterwards.

Looks like from a dates perspective, it will be either Oct 3 or the 17th. Probably leaning towards 17th, just because the 3rd may be a bit short notice.

Will keep everyone posted. Probably won't be as large as it was last year, but it is always a good time hanging out with Chris.

I can likely make 10/17. Cannot make 10/3. Keep us posted!

As much as I enjoyed this event last year I know from the two tentative dates I wont be able to make it, 3rd ill be in Wisconsin and 17th ill be in Cali.

Well just got word from Chris that they are aerating on the 13th, so he was thinking Oct 10.

Now obviously there will be updates rolling in from the #StaffProto event in Chicago, but with the event already being closed, hopefully this isn't construed as "competing" with the event. I doubt guys will want to play on greens that are 4 days removed from being aerated. Hopefully a few can pop in and give a few opinions on this. If it can't happen the 10th because people feel like it would be a conflict of interest, then it probably won't be able to happen because I feel like the 3rd is a bit short notice for everyone.

Back