Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pondering some crosslines for my wedges/3 wood. Everything has them now except for those and I really enjoy matching grips on everything haha

I continued to hit the GLIDE 58 very well out of the sand today. may be looking at the 54 soon.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

BB mini 1.5 in the 14*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do it, it's a beast from the tee and pretty good from the short stuff.

do it... You will love these...they are a staple in my bag..need a 48* to go with my 52 & 56
It's really just a matter of time at this point. I hit a 56 a few months back and freaking loved it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Pondering what the next generation Callaway Apex irons will be called... ApeXR and ApeXR Pro? ... and what will replace the Big Bertha Alpha 815 driver... maybe something with sliding weights? I think I've become a Callaway homer.

and what will replace the Big Bertha Alpha 815 driver... maybe something with sliding weights? I think I've become a Callaway homer.

They are taking gravity core to the next level!

They are taking gravity core to the next level!
I wonder if I'll be able to wait for a demo day at my local shop or if I'll end up just scheduling a fitting in its release date :drool:

They're older but I'm looking for a set of GP full cord velvet victory grips, I played them when I played my best golf and they assure that my grip is the same for every shot.

Thanks buddy I may snag them if I can't find the gold ones.

I think I am ready for a 60 degree wedge again. Last couple rounds I had some shots that I could have used the extra loft. Hopefully I can find a cheap on and just get some solid practice in with it before it goes in the bag.

I have to go pick up a spike wrench at the store, but I'm pondering grabbing a Works Versa 1W while I'm there...

Callaway PM Grind 60*. Along with the continuing G30 driver ponder.

That bertha mini 1.5 will be in my bag soon! it is a monster! I tested it at Gt today, was averaging 265-270 ! Great mid flight to it, off the deck and tee they had awesome results.

At some point, Heavenwood.

That bertha mini 1.5 will be in my bag soon! it is a monster! I tested it at Gt today, was averaging 265-270 ! Great mid flight to it, off the deck and tee they had awesome results.

There's one in the market place right now ;)

There's one in the market place right now ;)

Kang, I was trying to forget that as I already picked up a club this week .Oh well maybe another one will not hurt. I will have to test out the mini one last time before I pull the trigger to be sure but I love the results I saw so far

I am debating to take out my 48* as it has been in the bag for 6 rounds without use. I have not been in the 130-125 range in my rounds, but practice longer chips with it. So keep the club for that moment when I need it so fill the spot? I am good for the top of bag, bottom part of the bag is ok but I dislike unused clubs.

I have to go pick up a spike wrench at the store, but I'm pondering grabbing a Works Versa 1W while I'm there...

go for it...solid putter and it is my current backup to the Cure.

go for it...solid putter and it is my current backup to the Cure.

Held off today, but I feel like it's going to happen at some point. Either the 1W or the SuperStroke #1 - I seem to putt best with a plumbers neck.

Pondering what the next generation Callaway Apex irons will be called... ApeXR and ApeXR Pro? ... and what will replace the Big Bertha Alpha 815 driver... maybe something with sliding weights? I think I've become a Callaway homer.

It's the best Homer to be in my bias opinion

47S Mack Daddy 2 wedge again. PW needs a time out and I need some testing time before MD3 comes out.

The pro shop allowed me to use an aeroburner driver today. Missed 2 fairways and both of them were only 5 yards off the fairways. Was hitting it around 250 every drive. So add that to the ponder list.

The pro shop allowed me to use an aeroburner driver today. Missed 2 fairways and both of them were only 5 yards off the fairways. Was hitting it around 250 every drive. So add that to the ponder list.

if you straighten out the tee game you can do some serious lowering of your scores.

if you straighten out the tee game you can do some serious lowering of your scores.
Short game let me down today or I could have had a shot at some low 80s. Ball was nothing but straight off the aeroburner. Couple bad blow up holes due to some poor chipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back